Buying new mouse - need some help

Discussion in 'Hardware and Software' started by Pug, 10 Jul 2017.

?

Which one?

1. Razer

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. Logitech

12 vote(s)
    85.7%
  1. Hi all! It's finally time to buy myself a new mouse, more specifically a gaming mouse, something that's going to last. I've been looking at Logitech gaming mice but don't really know which to get, they all seem so similar.

I also need to decide, Razer or Logitech?

2. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Tbh I've used a Razer keyboard and mouse a lot b4 and unless you go for the most expensive one they have, I don't think it's worth the money. I have a Logitech M500 I think its is and it's just as good (for what I use it for and I tend to melt my keyboards :S) and it's a lot cheaper.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. -M-m- herpderp

Logitech for me, at least on mice ive owned.
    (One Logitech LS1 mouse i had for 4 years & ended up getting a glitching cable due too my crappy cable management at the time i just pulled in the cable when it got a bit short without sorting out the cable bought it for 139 sek or about 12£. & my g400s was 399 sek or about 36 £
    They've been pretty good for the money & held up well.

Do still use my g400s which ive had since about 3 years back & besides faded paint on the logo its fine to use still.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. I have used the Razer Deathadder (https://www.razerzone.com/eu-en/gaming-mice/razer-deathadder-elite) mouse for about 3 years now and i has worked perfectly fine. Razer Mouses can be quite expensive, but they have a good quality in my opinion. Before I owned a Logitech, which served me perfectly fine as well. It is all down to how you hold a mouse and how much you will use it each day.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  5. Sim Burner of props and hunter of hunters

Ideally you want to try some mice out, as different models can have very different shapes and need different grips.
    That said, I really really love my Zowie FK1, so I would encourage you to look at that, though beware the heavy switches.

I also really loved my old G400, and I've tried the G400s/402/502 and found them decent, but they all feel too clunky compared to my FK1 now.

6. Who makes the FK1?

7. -M-m- herpderp

zowie does, you missed the name heh.

8. Wow, feel like an idiot :c

9. Cactus The key is to never give up

i got logitech, not bc i looked up all those crazy things, just because I needed a new mouse. I have no complaints and I'm really good at runescape so that's cool.

10. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

Deathadder2013 masterrace

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)