Calendar?

Discussion in 'Server/Website Chat' started by Dark, 2 Aug 2012.

1. Would it be worth installing a calendar mod to complement the Events forum?

I only ask because usually they go unused/ignored..

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. Rioter Mad man box wearing lunatic for President

I'd put it in. If were getting more active with matches, and hopefully other events then it may be useful.

Would the mod pull in birthdays as well? Not a killer feature but nice nonetheless

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

3. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

Well, why not?

You might as well leave it out though, I don't really care. Although birthdays would be a nice feature.

4. loll Master Exploder

5. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

If we were going to use it, Yes.

But, we don't do many...organized events...at all.

6. We have events? Cabbage Day and Disco Day have died.

7. Cactus The key is to never give up

[​IMG]

BOBO 2012 DAY

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  8. Rioter Mad man box wearing lunatic for President

Revive them.

9. The easiest shit can be really fun I think. Playing TTT with all of you is pretty fun but we could easily add other Gmod, TF2 or DayZ events. I also think we should really start practicing with the highlander team soon.

10. There's 2 problems with that, 1. Disco doesn't game anymore, 2. Disco doesn't game anymore, I Know that's the same problems twice but it was such a big problem I decided to say it twice.

11. Rioter Mad man box wearing lunatic for President

So do it in Disco's honour?

12. There's 2 problems with that, 1. Almost no one knows who Disco is, 2. Almost no one knows who Disco is,. I Know that's the same problems twice but it was such a big problem I decided to say it twice.

13. Cactus The key is to never give up

I've only met him twice I believe, in about 2 years, so yeah barely anyone knows who he is (although I've heard that he was a really funny manager).

14. Discobobulator?

15. Gaw discord is my friend now

I think you're barking up the wrong tree by trying to get 'Cabbage Day' and 'Disco Day' revived, Rioter. But I think there should be other events for sure, such as:

• PropHunt/Old PH, similar to before but scheduled better. Get everyone on #5 or a new PropHunt server and just play for a few hours like old times.
    • HL2/EP1/EP2 full length campaign on Synergy. We could do HL2 one day, EP1 the next etc if time is a constraint.
    • Fun TTT Friday or something, in which I create a better 'fun' config that we turn on for Fridays, more powerful props and other fun changes etc.
    • Perhaps like a Stock Rotation Sunday, we could go through every stock map on TF2 on a certain day (with reduced map times) and people could hop in and out all day.
    • Scheduled League of Legends 5v5 matches.
    • Age of Mythology/Age of Empires II large games.
    I'm sure there are more creative people in GM who could think of better ideas, but I thought I should provide at least a few examples. I do think this is something we should pursue, as GM has been quite stagnant lately.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  16. Rioter Mad man box wearing lunatic for President

Implying I was actually being totally serious....

Also good suggestions

17. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

Heh, I just... Acquired Age of Mythology this week. It's an absolutely awesome game and easily beats most all modern RTS'es and the like.

But I adore mythology and got introduced to Age of Empires I when I was six or so at the house of some friends of our family, so maybe I'm just biased.

It's still awesome though.

Besides, Rioter can't bark.

18. Completely agreed

it is the best rts ever

fuck aoe2

19. Geit Coding wizard!

Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion. End of.

20. Goat's jelly of Cossacks.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)