Calendar?

Discussion in 'Server/Website Chat' started by Dark, 2 Aug 2012.

1. but.. but what about the command and conquer games, company of heroes and starcraft

2. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

Yeah, I've heard a lot about AoE2, but I think I prefer AoE1 and AoM. However, that could be because I played AoE1 (and now AoM) extensively, while having only spent a single afternoon or so on AoE2.

EDIT: Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes.

We need to play Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge and Generals Zero Hour online.

3. only good c&c games are tiberian sun and dune2000, and renegade but it's not rts

4. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

Dune isn't C&C (yeah, made by Westwood, but still :P), and I've neevr played that, but apart from the brilliant campaign, I dislike the actual gameplay of Tiberian Sun.

And yeah, Renegade was cool too. It surprises me you'd say that, because as far as I know everyone but me dislikes it. :P

But meh, we'll just have to agree to disagree.

5. O god renegade, I don't even know why I played that so much

6. Absolutely loved renegade - played the shit out of multiplayer. Fucking do want a modern game to recreate the gameplay.

Can't believe renguard and shit still exists

7. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

8. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

Yes, to all of that. It was just so... Hell, I can't even describe what made it stand out from everything. Maybe the fact that you control a base and such - the RTS vibe - but it's just good.

9. The calender would be really good in my opinion, both due to reasons Gaw posted, but also for the highlander team. On the highlander team front, team composition is almost ready.

10. Harv Admiral Anchovy

Maybe if there was a calendar, there would be more organized events. I'd love to play any games with you guys, maybe some GM vs community games like in the old days.

As for Disco, he was indeed a funny guy, although I only met him in TF. He'd deserve a medal.

Plus Renegade ftw.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)