Call of Duty 6

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bulletproof, 3 Jun 2009.

1. Re: Call of Duty 6

lol

2. Re: Call of Duty 6

No offence Fromage (śmietanka) btw. :D
    E: Buying console instead of PC is good, but only if you want to play games/experience console entertainment. PCs are good for those who'd like to play games and do something more. So, when i'll buy PC, i don't need a console anymore... Simple.
    Once again: Let's live in PEACE! :cop:

3. Fromage "The Cheese"

Re: Call of Duty 6

For non commercial stuff I could say some "illegal" stuff can be used but if you ever think of going commercial you should consider open source or cheap solutions otherwise you may end up with problems (it's just a friendly advice..) I'm no saint when it comes to legal programs at home either, my maya 2009 isn't very legal at the moment but I dont have any 3-4k $ to buy it and I don't want to change program since that's what I use at work. Instead I bought paint shop pro XII at home so I can do "photoshop" stuff legal. :)

The thing with "full length" downloads is that people often only buy it if there is MP and you need a code to play online. If you release a SP game only and if someone download it they will in 99% of the cases not buy it. With that said I'm pretty sure SP on the PC is kind of dead. MP is still alive because of the code system that they use (unless people want to play on cracked servers that is.)

I have nothing against you Bagno it's just that I have a big rage on anyone that think cracking and such is fine. :) I could agree some companies has outrageous prices for their software for "freelancers" or home developers which is a shame... anyhow thats off topic. Lets all live in harmony and let the console/pc-users play whatever they'd like!

Erik

4. Re: Call of Duty 6

@Fromage: We're using GIMP here, it's open source. We wouldn't even consider selling game on Steam if something would be "illegal". ;p

5. Fromage "The Cheese"

Re: Call of Duty 6

Guuuuud times! :D Also if you want a cheap awesome engine you can always look into www.3dgamestudio.com .

Erik

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)