Call of Duty: Black Ops

Discussion in 'Other Games and MMORPGs' started by gRiMrEaPeRsco, 5 May 2010.

1. gRiMrEaPeRsco Thunder ... wait for it ... Penis

Call of Duty: Black Ops

So folks what do you think?

I was pleasantly surprised with WaW and i think they might pull the same magic again unless they make the same mistake as IW and take out dedi servers. Looks like the story will be based on the memories of some army vet, mabye starting off as a private in nam and finishing with some covert special ops towards the end, mabye a hitman blood moneyesk last level.

2. MrMike This is my face when you talk

COD is going to die now that infinity wards dead, looks meh to me like all COD games, looking forward to demons souls release in europe or red dead redemption, also dead space 2 just got its teaser trailer and it looks sexeh

3. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I think it will keep the MW2/WaW feel/gameplay expriance, but at the same time surpass both those games and now that i think of it WaW that Trayarch made is much more well done that IW's fail baby MW2.
    Ofcourse we can get into all the needy-greedy's but that would all be a waste of time since we all know that IW proved that CoD2 and CoD4 were just beautifull mistakes.

As for the trailer: Alot of possible hints of what to the game will have or what the gameplay in SP/MP will look like.

I can't wait for Black Ops.

4. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

Just noticed it is coming out on the 11th of September, bad timing for the American market?

5. Gaw discord is my friend now

Uhh no it isn't? It's coming out on the 9th of November.

6. Nice trailer - as long as it's got dedicated servers and decent sized games, I'll be getting it :)

7. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

Depends If that is a US date or UK date
    UK= 11th sept
    US= 9th Nov

8. Dynamic User Title GET!

[STRIKE]
    Unless you meant the above as a fact, the release date for sept is UK.
    To back it up, most games get released in US first, also the date in the trailer is stated as 11/9/10, thus a UK date.
    [/STRIKE]

Lrn2google

9. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

So while people watch half of America cry and complain because of 9/11 (US) most of adolescent Britain, and their dads, and their 1 month old children will be blowing shit up and killing things in Vietnam, good going Treyarch

10. MrMike This is my face when you talk

but it's going to be just like the other 6 Cods before it =s
    i don't get it, even FF changes things (even though they have recently started to do shit ideas)
    i'll never get why an FPS series like Cod will sell so well with such a short and disapointing story and a meh multiplayer (IMO)

11. Gaw discord is my friend now

Treyarch are a fucking US company, why would they put a UK release date; which so happens to coincide with something like 9/11?

All you need to do is do a fucking google search to find out if it's November the ninth (AROUND THE SAME TIME AS EVERY OTHER COD GAME) or a completely new date, that is released on the anniversary of a major global disaster. Yeah mole, pretty fucking sure its November.

12. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

I am willing to accept my utter fail at controversy
    I will now hide at my desk and do my French Test preparation as punishment

13. The MC Official GM PropHunt Manager

Now that IW are back out of the picture and the making of Black Ops is in the hands of Treyarch, who know what they're doing, i've got good expectations. Aslong as the dedicated servers are back, i'll be buying it.

It's coming on November 9, the data given is 11/9/10, Treyarch are american, thus that's mm/dd/y format.

@Mike - You don't understand why because you don't like COD :3

14. Bulletproof Last one alive, Lock the door.

Just bought the cod6 stimulus package for ps3, but ill be sure to buy this new cod... even thought that does mean any cod before it becomes obsolete xD

15. MrMike This is my face when you talk

i do like Cod, i liked MW1 also quite liked the zombie thing of WaW what i don't get is why do people think its the best multiplayer/single player experience ever or why it sells so well when in reality it's like most other first person shooters, though now with bungie working with activision now we can expect Cod 8 to be set in the future using lazer like guns and shit :>

16. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Did you play the 1st two CoD's?
    They were the originals and probably still are the best of the CoD seriers..
    That's why from cod3 onward everything sells good..

17. Bulletproof Last one alive, Lock the door.

Ive got cod2 on pc, nd i played that before all this cod hype started. Cod 2 is very good :)

18. MrMike This is my face when you talk

but they're all basically the same game, this is what i don't get about FPS games, people tell me they're all really diffrent but they ALL seem basically the same to me, might be cuz i'm an RPG fan who values story before everything else and i couldn't give a flying shit about multiplayer in these kinds of games :>
    just never understood why they keep selling, surely if the first 2 were the best then the rest weren't as good the sales would go down, but the sales go up and imo the game doesn't change how the hell D:

19. Hopefully it doesn't blow ass like MW2.

20. gRiMrEaPeRsco Thunder ... wait for it ... Penis

I got the cod games for the SP cuz i dont give two shits about the MP, cod1 was abit meh but 2, 4 and 5 are really good (no cod 3 on pc D: ), i hope BO lives up to WaW's standard

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Gaw Call of Duty

2. cod masters black

3. cod black ops masters