Can anyone video edit like this so we can promote our clan?

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by Disco_Indigo, 23 Jan 2009.

1. Can anyone video edit like this so we can promote our clan?

This video is a great example of why I play tf2 :). If anyone could record one of our games and a bit of music, and all the players chatting away I think it would be great to show what GM servers can offer :)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=EqxIvP4SJV0

Disco :)

2. Re: Can anyone video edit like this so we can promote our clan?

yeah, we need to make sure you're on the server disco :mrgreen:

3. Re: Can anyone video edit like this so we can promote our clan?

Rofl i'd be too shy :)

4. Vendetta GM's better half

Re: Can anyone video edit like this so we can promote our clan?

I'll be making one anyway, but it wont be to this standard,

but if people need help with audio editing I can help :D

5. Re: Can anyone video edit like this so we can promote our clan?

That would be awesome to have! -- We should have DJ Shrew on there along with Disco and then there would be nuthin' but laughs/ random things about.... God only knows 0.o

:P

6. Cookiecaster |/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\

use windows movie maker, record a tf2 demo and open it with windows moviemaker then download a cool song that goes with like boink :) and drag drop file near the media sign on it, then all u do is play and tada (also u can cut parts of it) id do it my self but each time im movie making id die wich would ruin it lol. well..i could spec.

7. Geit Coding wizard!

I can fire up sourcetv on #3 and we can get proper spec recordings from there, maybe?

8. Re: Can anyone video edit like this so we can promote our clan?

I could help with the demo's

cutting out etc

9. Re: Can anyone video edit like this so we can promote our clan?

Great guys,

This all sounds positive. Could someone or a couple of people spec on the 6v6 tonigt maybe, lets give it a practice run? Doesnt have to be long a couple of minutes of footage would be a good start if possible :) The see what we can do add music etc..

Disco

10. Geit Coding wizard!

Sourcetv will be running, i'll just set that to record, the demo's are alot more complete from sourcetv

11. Cookiecaster |/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\

i dont kno how to do tf2 demos tho xD

12. Robbiebob Non Verba, Sed Acta

go to console in-game, type "record <filename you'd like to give it>" and than it records, than you can pauze it whenever you want by typing "pause" in console and lastly, you have "stop" or "stop record"... I'm not sure

To watch these you leave the server, go to console than and type "play <filename you gave it earlier"

13. Re: Can anyone video edit like this so we can promote our clan?

make it pcw style though, cause no one wants to see mad spamming of crit rawkits. kthx.

14. Re: Can anyone video edit like this so we can promote our clan?

This is funny, because I have been thinking a lot about this sort of thing lately and tossing around the idea of making a couple of Gamingmasters machinimas to promote the clan.

I've never actually made one before, but I do know how and it could be good for a laugh. Here's a couple of examples of what I'm talking about.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pZKVYuLH05I

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=t0JixdXuKXA

I have a couple of ideas already, the only thing is, that if I decide to do this, obviously I would need some help from people willing to "act" the parts so I can get what I need to get recorded. Could be good fun. :)

15. Th-

Cool, that Ignis solus is one of the best TF2 films I've seen. Kaka, contact me to have a word about this, I'd like to hear your ideas

16. Th-

This is something we could look into, more of 3rd person view than 1st, and more concrete plot than in this film

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)