Castle Minigames

Discussion in 'Tekkit Server' started by Samuel3980, 10 Aug 2012.

1. Samuel3980 Nerdifying the world since 1999.

I am currently building a castle (will probably take a few days) and I was thinking that I could start up some capture the castle minigames when there are enough people on the server as most people now are in lategame and dont have anything to do apart from build overly large structures. The current castle is a bit small and wont be anything special so I was wondering if an OP could spawn in a 300 x 400 chunk of dirt in the middle of the ocean so I could work on building a bigger castle (probably 200 x 200) and a sort of camp for the attackers. If anyone likes the sound of this please reply to this post stating your ideas.
    Also if anyone wants to use the castle for their own games feel free to use it.
    As for my own games it is suggested to leave all your stuff at your house and i will supply suitable equipment for the games.

2. Alexribbo I'm coming and I brought explosives

this sounds like a good idea to me Maybe teams each get a small castle to start with that are relitivitly close to eachother and they get 15 minutes to prepair themselves to attack or deffend

3. Rioter Mad man box wearing lunatic for President

Next Minecraft event maybe?

4. Cactus The key is to never give up

I think we should do a speed run

Examples:

Find a stronghold, fastest time wins.
    Find a diamond (and successfully mine it), fastest time wins
    Get a piece of every colour of wool, fastest time wins
    Find the most chests in the 30 minutes (you can't craft them).

5. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

But that's just stupid; it comes down to luck for 99% (I mean, you do have to know diamonds are underground, but...).

I'm not saying you shouldn't do it - because why not - I'm just saying that I, personally, consider it to be silly. :P

6. Cactus The key is to never give up

Well that's better than having a seed to spawn in and everyone knowing where the diamonds are.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tekkit minigame server

2. tekkit mini games server

3. tekkit minigames server

4. tekkit mini games,
  5. tekkit minigames,
  6. tekkit minigame,
  7. castlegame server,
  8. tekkit mini-game server,
  9. mini games tekkit server,
  10. tekkit mini game server