Changes, Upcoming Changes & Suggestions

Discussion in 'PropHunt' started by Shinkz, 4 Feb 2010.

1. Lul~
    Those were some fun Sawmill and Desolation games.

2. gRiMrEaPeRsco Thunder ... wait for it ... Penis

Not giving the BLU scout a speed boost would be fine
    after 2 kills with the backburner the pyro is near impossible to get away from aswell
    even the heavy is hard to get away from after 2 melee kills

3. MrMike This is my face when you talk

i think the speed boost should be less overall cuz it's ridiculus how fast some pyros get, i mean sure they lose it if they switch weapons but most pyros are W+M1 fools so they never switch and get INSANELY fast.
    give the scout a try, for grims sake.....and put in battle engie and medic >:

4. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

blue scout MIGHT work if these conditions were met.

Condition 1 through X
    1. Blue scout cant use FaN
    2. Bats dealt 4 damage to the scout instead of the normal 10 due to fast hit speed but low damage
    3. Bonk is locked
    4. MOOOAAARRRR NEEEERRRFFSSSSS, Or i shall play the sound "HAAAAAXXXX" and throw mah computer on that op haax imba scout

5. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

No engie, no medic.
    Engie was OP.
    And people just waited for the medics self heal then go on a rampage with the blunts.

No scout, end of.

6. gRiMrEaPeRsco Thunder ... wait for it ... Penis

Can you stop med self healing, and locking the blut would make the med ok

7. The MC Official GM PropHunt Manager

Mike isn't suggesting Medic and Engy, he's suggesting Battle Engy and Battle Medic, so any points with regards to Blut/Medigun/Buildings etc is redundant.

The only issue I see is the wrench's critical hit rate.

8. Zana The Candy Bun

But Battle Engie is so loveable!!!!!!

9. MrMike This is my face when you talk

i mean engie that can only use shotgun/pistol and wrench and a medic that can only use needle gun and bone saw =s
    i get what you mean bout self heal but if we could turn that off then it should be fine and with the engie he may have a high melle crit rate...but that's melle pyros with the backburner will do FAR more damage to an unaware prop than a lucky engie with a wrench could.

10. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

i have a huge suggestion for cyberpunk shinkz, dark, and some other admin.

how about instead of damage over time outside the areas, what about blocking them with huge walls that extend to the skybox? if this were to happen, you would need to keep the bridge however. or the area could be removed completely, and instead replaced by the dark outside of the imba overpowered insta kill floor of death that creates rage of doomness.

also, instead a bunch of randomely placed props on cyberpunk, you could remove some and replace them with stacks of props. in the place of the extra map area and space could be a building, like a hotel, sporting about 18 rooms with 3 floors, creating additional hiding locations for props while removing most of the imbalanced locations such as the invisible blackness of the buildings.

11. I'll work on Cyberpunk after I finish up Canyon later today. I'll move some stuff around, add some things and remove others. I'll try to knock the file size down a little too.

Waiting on Dark to upload the new Persia map.

- Pretty sure I've fixed the issues with it crashing.
    - Adjusted some of the props.
    - Fixed the displacement in the water so no more getting stuck in the ground.

PH_Canyon should be finished today unless I lose track of time with anime or Bioshock 2.

12. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

you watch anime? so do i :3. what do you watch... oh damn im off topic again.

still, can you fix the hit boxes of some props? the log prop has its hitbox in the back of itself, not the front, leading to it being the third most annoying prop in my list. also, crouching with props unlocks them, im not sure if this is intentional. oh yeah, the shed, tree, and wintrain(failtrain) can be seen through easily. the tree however, is just impossible. the control point can also double heal unintentionally.

13. Spykodemon Disabled account

I'll get to work.

14. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

WHO ARE YOU! Your not the other admin! Really, who are you.

Still, some weapons could use changing. For example, you could increase shotgun damage to 7 per bullet, but remove critical shots. Removing critical shots would increase the skill level and lower the luck level, limiting it only to lag and delay. Only weapons that require a certain condition could keep their critical attacks, such as the backburner or the axtinguisher, providing only criticals with back attacks. Jarate cooldown could be reduced, allowing for more jar based karate action. Also, all seekers should get their melee jump back, including the new changed heavy your providing. Also, the manual lock could use some work. There's also a door glitch in oasis, allowing you to float above the gates going down if you hold the prop lock button.

Also, cant you change the hitboxes of scouts? Change it to a simple rectangle box if you could. This would help in the hiding of some props and would support the pyro's ability to location props due to their new hitbox.

By the way, if you thought I was exploiting this, then think again. I've only realized this quite recently.

15. Spyko was the one who worked on PHing Cyberpunk with me.

New maps might be up today. I dunno. I tried for 2 hours last night to get the 2 newer versions of the maps up and Dark never did it. It's not because of me not trying d=

16. Still the FaN can kill on one shot? and really as a prop i prefer the pyros having the jetpack more than someone with double jump. Double jump lets you move better and really helps you get away alot.

If you really want the fan so much we should get it on the props :D

17. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

maybe pyros should keep jetpack while other classes get a jumppack?

Jump Pack(Jumppack): By jumping again in midair, a class can be propelled into the sky towards their moving direction. The second jump is limited, being only two times the strength of a normal jump.

18. I'll have some new stuff up when I fix my system.

19. I got a suggestion... kinda weird.
    I would like to see some hidden place that like people would have to know. What I'm thinking off its like in Cyberpunk , the way you get into the music room. At first like nobody knew it. (also about cyberpunk, did you fix the door glitch?)

20. Fixed the door glitch in the new version. I'll do a few things when my comp is running again.

3g network is so slow. No wifi ftl.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. läg en video clip i newpersia