Changes, Upcoming Changes & Suggestions

Discussion in 'PropHunt' started by Shinkz, 4 Feb 2010.

1. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

really? does 3g network suck that much?

are you gonna add a map download location to download the prop hunt set?

Edit. WTF NO WIFI?

2. I'm posting from my iPhone.
    Today the long recovery process begins of trying to salvage information from a damaged drive. Oh yay!

Once I get my system back up and running, I'll try and get everything good to go. I might actually just buy a new sata drive and repair my laptop first. It'd be cheaper, faster and easier for now.

3. The MC Official GM PropHunt Manager

When is the minigun going to be removed? There hasn't been any opposition to the notion and it has been suggested/backed by Grim, Uncensored, Shinkz and I on this thread.

4. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

MINIGUN HAAAX!!! remove it or nerf it. make it a flying weapon if you have to.

5. I'll have a word with Dark about it when I get chance. He already knows where I stand on Heavies anyway. I've constantly give him shit about it since they where added. Lul.

Personally I think the damage should be upped. You can fly around 95% of the maps and still have more then half health with a pyro. Heck, you can fly to the highest point on Cyberpunk and do self damage via jumping off and still have enough health to chase a prop for a while ;/ 2x what it is now would be enough.

6. The MC Official GM PropHunt Manager

I agree, but only for Flamethrowers.

Shotgun and Melee damage is sufficiant in my opinion.

7. cenpls Original Bhoomika Gupta

It's finding the right balance between favouring props and favouring blu. There's obvious ones like the minigun which is just stupid, and then there's shot guns, which maybe do too much power compared to the health they take off of pyros? I mean, you set a prop on fire then it's only like 2 shots and they're dead. I don't think they should be removed or anything, just maybe do more damage to ol' blu? I dunno, I'm sorta hanging one out there to debate upon. :S

8. blu scout is impossible because the speed is the only thing that's keeping a (found) prop alive because he can escape now

when there's blu scouts running around, there's no chance of escaping .. ever..

9. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

blu scouts also have a horrible disadvantage. blu scouts lack much health and weaker rapid fire weapons. they are only capable of using the scattergun and pistol and bat. if melee deals 10 damage to the scout, the scout would be dead in 13 hits. blue scouts would lack the advantages of other classes, but would be able to chase props down instead.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)