City Project - Help Needed!

Discussion in 'Tekkit Server' started by Squirrel, 25 Apr 2012.

1. RoflBloxer Herping Derper

Sais the person with the naked pixelated walking avatar?

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 3
    • List
  2. Spykodemon Disabled account

1/10

3. RoflBloxer Herping Derper

:3

4. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

So where did Spyko's avatar go to?

5. Somehow the user got removed and after that its posts seem not to disappear, so you can still see them, but they're posted by a visitor, who has just a name and not any personal information like a picture.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

Yeah, HellJack told me that already. Thanks anyway. :)

7. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

Sorry for thread hi-jack but,

Why has Spykos account been deleted?

8. censorship

9. He requested it

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  10. so.. hi guys! im still in France atm and on my mobile phone, tommorow if everything goes well ill he back at home in Holland in the evening! then ill have time re do the OP. my mobile phone starts derping occasionally so bear with the spelling/grammatical errors. i have loads of ideas for the city and can't wait to start building!
    and to the hi jackers : GTFO my thread please go have you conversation somewhere else.

hope to see you guys soon!

11. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

Oh, you're Dutch?

See? We Dutchmen will take over this site.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • List
  12. Soon my friend, soon very soon muahahahaha!!! *strokes fat and ugly evil cat*
    i tought you already knew i was dutch after that afrikaans conversation :)

13. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

Yeah, I recognised you were Dutch when you posted that post, so I suppose I passively know it, but it never hurts to ask. :P

14. RoflBloxer Herping Derper

:) Go home safe ^^ And. Hobos. :3 Mabey an Evile lab in the sewers.

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    • List
  15. othe sewers will be done! ill add a rp2 tube system to drop items in the water :P other buildings/projects that im thinking about :

A palace with hunting ground and a big garden (i went to versaille twice this holiday so lots of inspiration there)

A railcraft rail network to other important cities capalbe of handeling passengers and cargo (The long distances will be crossed with highspeed rails)

A C shaped building in the center of the city that will be used for mass storage and the Town hall will be situated somewhere at the top.
    in the opening a ComputerCraft clock will be suspended displaying the time and at certain times play tones to let the workers know they have to work or havelunch etc

around it will be the important industrial facilities for quick delivery of products (maybe we will have some item producing factories for ex: a HV solar array factory)
    i still have ideas left! sorry for the spelling derpy mobile!

16. RoflBloxer Herping Derper

I have a little idea for infinite electricity-
    A Geothermal Generator powered by lava cells (Transmutable) which is used to power a Mass Fab to make diamonds to make MORE lava cells by transmuting., and we can siphon off the loop into the city's electricity, or a few MFEs and mabey some MFSUs, and i have a little idea for a machine that keeps that in a production loop. It will take more than one generator, But only ONE mass fab. Its kinda like a Power Plant that doesn't run out. :)

17. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

It's more efficient to make glowstone blocks out of UU matter than it is to make diamonds. I'm getting far more emc for lava cells than the amount I need to run a mass fabricator constantly with a 5xoverclocked recycler feeding it scrap (need to get another recycler going), from a single emc flower. I don't think it's really neccesary to pipe the produced glowstone back into the condenser.

Just wait until tekkit eventually gets the latest update of industrial craft with it's new macerator recipe of 1 blaze rod to 5 blaze powder. Then you can do this http://forums.technicpack.net/index.php/topic,9222.0.html

18. RoflBloxer Herping Derper

Oh, Wow, That Is more efficient. I might add an infinite, automatic cobblestone maker to feed the scrap machine, with block breakers feeding teh machine. And an EMC flower is effecient, however, it takes a sh*t load of materials and EMC to make one.
    {Edit} Or, Atleast one that is big enough to be efficient.

19. RoflBloxer Herping Derper

http://www.sendspace.com/file/c0p5zd
    Theres is a prototype of my generator. It is more efficient to make lapiz than it is glowstone, 9 lapiz= a diamond, and it only takes 4 UU to make 9 lapiz. I had to slow the timer for the HUGE cobblestone generator. I nearly had to add more than one recycler, But thus the idea for the timer. It uses Wireless Redstone, IDC, and Buildcraft, And whatever mod the BlockBreaker block is in.
    The file is a map file, Put it in
    %appdata%/.techniclauncher/tekkit/saves
    after extraction.

20. i've got an even better design no emc flowers required :
    first a lava bucket goes into the geo gen then a retriever pulls out the empty bucket the empty bucket gets send to a deployer that deployer uses the bucket on a cow creating a milk bucket a filter pulls out the milk bucket and sends it to a condenser creating lava buckets lava buckets get pulled out and the cycle continues (milk is worth more than lava)
    im on my way home now! ~8 hours left see you soon

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tekkit uu matter blaze rod

2. tekkit deployer milk

3. buildcraft milk cow