City Project - Help Needed!

Discussion in 'Tekkit Server' started by Squirrel, 25 Apr 2012.

1. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

The only problem with that, is, how are you going to put the bucket of lava in the bottom of the geothermal generator AND then take it out again? Since the bucket can only be put into and taken out of the geothermal generator from the bottom.
    Edit: Looks like you'll be able to use retrievers to take the empty buckets out. Btw, you can use the same sort of trick on mooshrooms where you right click on them with a wooden bowl to get a bowl of mushroom stew.

Glowstone blocks are still better emc than lapis:

For glowstone
    6uu = 8*1536 (glowstone block)
    (6uu = 12288) /6
    1uu = 2048emc

For lapis
    4uu = 9*864 (lapis)
    (4uu = 7776) /4
    1uu = 1944emc

2. got some useless buildings in mind : wool factory stew factory milk factory mushroom factory

3. RoflBloxer Herping Derper

Okay, whats the uu form to make glowstone? Although its.amazing to see ghat infinite electricity from nothing is plausible. :D Slz for bad spelling, damn phone.

4. I hate typing on phones too...

And :
    HOME SWEET HOME!

5. RoflBloxer Herping Derper

Hellz yeah! ;D I'm home too, Had to get meh hair trimmed

6. We need to decide on a City layout! I need people to help me on the layouts since i want to start building ASAP.

Ideas : Grid Layout and 100% organised look. Circularish, really neat looking but a pain in the ass to build. Randomish, ugly but easy to build.

If you have other layouts please post! Thank you!

EDIT : I'm already looking for a neat place to build

7. RoflBloxer Herping Derper

I was thinking about, yaknow, Why not both a square and a circle? A Hexagon? ;3

8. Total re-do on the OP! Check it out! Still working on the ideas and Stuff! The planning on the Main Building is 80% done!

9. RoflBloxer Herping Derper

We could have each district inside the sectors of the Hexagon, As the diagram below shows-
    CityLayoutSuggestion.png
    Just a suggestion ;D

10. I was thinking of this : CitySectorLayout.png

And the "Main Building" will be centered in the Industrial Sector ;)

11. Main building layout from the top Mainbuilding.png

12. If someone could world guard the Main Building for me that would be great!

13. RossyMac Bunch of young trap lords and we down for sinning

Why don't you campaign to get a server up designed solely for building stuff with creative enabled? Map could be completely flat with friendly only mobs and all destructive shit enabled.

14. It's fun to make a City totally with your own Items no cheats.

15. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

Plus, it'd end up covered in huge penis', let's be honest.

16. Currently working on a Elevator ;) You'll be able to choose a floor, call a elevator. And for security reasons after you called your cart and choose a destination the Input from all the floors will be disabled for 5 secs

17. Bagman Some cunt on the internet

And now we wait for the Chef

18. Awh... forgot that joke :P

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gamingmasters forums should i keep my hair long