Class limits - 3 Demo/3 Solly

Discussion in 'Server/Website Chat' started by Geit, 12 Dec 2009.

?

Class limit demo and solly to 3 until after the class update?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  2. No

15 vote(s)
    78.9%
  1. Geit Coding wizard!

Class limits - 3 Demo/3 Solly

Yes or No, simple as.

2. Gaw discord is my friend now

uhhh no!

3. Buzzzzz - "Leeds West Yorkshire Savvy" "No". Class limits = people not being able to play what they want to play = empty servers :3

Savvy

4. Geit Coding wizard!

Well, this is already fairly decisive, cheers for supporting the NO votes guys. :)

5. Poxie Ray-Banned

Prff.

Enjoyable gameplay for all > LULZ MOAR KEELZ FUR MAI

Before you say "Well no class limits = enjoyable" think about those who wish to play THEIR favoured class. They can't due to all the spam and what not. Before it was moderately ok, now it's just stupid.

I didn't quite expect there to be SO MANY sollies and demos per team, getting into a server and finding 5 demos and 7 soldiers is unbearable. I can't play my favoured class, neither can other people. Trying to play scout today was near on impossible. What's worse, the players that are now playing the class are all relitively new to it so it's sticky nation. I've played in too many rounds today where it took upwards of 5 minutes to leave the spawn room. It's a joke.

6. Fromage "The Cheese"

[​IMG]

:D
    Erik

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  7. Is that supposed to be me and you Cheese? >:3

8. Fromage "The Cheese"

Random quote requires random pic! and.. uhm no, that came to my mind after posting the pic too, lol. :D

Erik

9. LOL! The quote is from a show called "University Challenge" where someone presses a buzzer and the announcer states where they are from and who they are ;P

10. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

No.

11. Spykodemon Disabled account

12. nah, we dont need class limits, we mention this a couple of times before.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)