Community Highlander 21st Feb.

Discussion in 'Events' started by Badseed, 8 Feb 2010.

1. No-one on our team was using any kind of voice comms that I could hear, so unless people were still using Vent after we were supposed to move to ingame voice there wasn't much communication.

Apologies to all on my team that had to put up with my rubbish start, I just couldn't seem to play for peanuts this evening :(

2. Spykodemon Disabled account

Defending a point that won't get attacked is better than having it potentially raided in 5 seconds flat.

Better safe than sorry.

3. Zana The Candy Bun

From their "Offensive Engie" perspective, that is COMPLETELY WRONG!

4. Robbiebob Non Verba, Sed Acta

why on earth did we start with gravelpit?? stil, I had fun with y'all guys, we should do this more regularly (meaning not every 6 months, but how about every 2..?)

5. gRiMrEaPeRsco Thunder ... wait for it ... Penis

If anything it was funny to listen to zana rage all the time XD

6. Cookiecaster |/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\

Thanks alot Badseed! <3 I didn't know I could actually play Hoovy as well as I thought I could, Geit have you got the Source Tv recordings? I would like to take a look. <3

Today is declared Zana Rage day.

7. Zana The Candy Bun

Let's make an event each 21th of February. the official Zana's Rage Day

8. Vacoy some sort of fucking fish

thanks for the game of g'pit. Sorry I had to go. But my evil brother started downloading and so I lagged like a kangaroo on a jumpstick.

9. I officially declare the 21st February, Zana Rage Day.

10. AgentDoubleF I just wanna make you go pop..

Halelujah.

On-topic, epic game everyone, for some reason I loved gravel the most :D

11. im trying to organize some more matches i think, 6vs6 is next i think
    next sunday is poker amirite?

12. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

I was no use at all as sniper on granary...gpit was fun though. Let's keep this a regular thing =)
    Thanks everyone for turning up, I think everyone was there including subs. That's an improvement on many past events ;D

Gj on the organisation Badseed =D

13. lol your one of the best snipers ive ever seen
    honestly i was somehow impressed that every1 turned up, even almost in time ... thanks for that again guys
    regular thing would be awsome, once a month a match ... we have enough ppl around to get at least 12 guys playin
    and we should rly include some of the community guys like rofl,falco n stuff

14. Zana The Candy Bun

Well, count with me if you're gonna make another event

15. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Same4me .. If i have time, ill be sure to play it.
    It was a really good match.

16. Yeah, I'd definitely be up for another one, Sunday evenings are generally good for me.

On a side note - great soldier work in the match ImFree, I was thoroughly impressed and completely outclassed.

17. Geit Coding wizard!

Match analysis time. :)
    Scout - Grim:
    I never see much of the scouts, which is probably a good thing. From what I did see of you, you were playing quite well, but one thing you could definitely improve on is your communication, it immensely helps the whole team, from the spies to the pyros, to know where the enemy is coming from.

Soldier - Imfree:

You played well, try to use your ability to get a vertical advantage over the enemy more - getting on top of roofs etc etc.

Pyro - Agent:
    You played well, but I assume you were playing solo fortress as I didn't see much of you. In a highlander it helps to have the pyro close by the rest of the team to spy-check, extinguish team mates and provide backup for uber rushes.

Demoman - Badseed
    :
    Saved my ass more than once and took down most of the sentries and heavy classes, could use a little more communication, but overall, great work.

Heavy -Falco
    :
    Apart from where you went AFK without warning, you played fairly well, some communication and staying close to the medic and the rest of the team would be appreciated though. :P

Engieneer - Zana
    SENTRY, DISPENSER THEN TELEPORTER, Please?

Medic - Geit
    I played fairly badly, all over the place and not communicating very well, I think I only managed 2~3 ubers on each map, and kept getting killed before I could deploy most of the time.

Sniper - Beau
    You said you played fairly badly, but I beg to differ, you were the one taking out the spy and providing ensuring communication most of the time, thanks. :>

Spy - Apex
    Brilliant as always.

Gravelpit (1:1)
    A nail-biting map, we got off to a rocky start, but improved as we went through the map, resulting in a close draw.

Granary (3:0)
    After a brilliantly balanced start to the map fighting over the central points the other team started to fall apart, both in teamwork and in numbers, resulting in a decisive win. Well done team!

I had alot of fun playing this, with any luck we can play some more highlanders in the future!

18. Cookiecaster |/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\

I was planning on being ninja and making 6v6 matches every Sunday (without telling anyone)as I've just made a topic in clanchat on the upcoming match this Sunday.

19. not every sunday, every month seems better for the start i think
    there will be poker once a month too i hope ...
    so we have 2 sundays filled every month

20. Cookiecaster |/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\

Or just every other week... I can't be assed to wait 1 month D:

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ZANA RAGE