Community Highlander 21st Feb.

Discussion in 'Events' started by Badseed, 8 Feb 2010.

1. lets say 2 times a month, 1 for poker = 1 free sunday for other fancy stuff like apex's classwar (i missed due to alcohol consume i think)

2. the "community fun event" are on saturdays, there is ment to be one this saturday but i wont be here, i can add what i had planned and someone with rcon could take control (i would pre install when ever need to be and give them the commands)

3. d'oh saturdays mostly suck for me

4. Zana The Candy Bun

I have a question, Do you have the Demo File of this match?

(The SourceTV one)

5. I'm not going to be around tomorrow eve, off to a house party in Oxford. Which also means I'll be nicely hungover for the 6v6 on Sunday :D

6. Zana The Candy Bun

So, no demo?

7. Geit Coding wizard!

Nope. forgot about it.

8. next time :P

9. Zana The Candy Bun

fuuuu, i recorded a demo from my perspective, was my voice recorded too? (i didnt used the voce loopback command thing)

10. show us ^^

11. Zana The Candy Bun

OK, once i finish the downgrade from 7 to XP (i gotta hate my brother) i will upload it

i have demos from this' weekend match aswell

12. its always nice to see those

13. Zana The Candy Bun

i think those are highlander files, anyway, i will upload all the demos i have, because these must be within them... sorry if there's any other demo that is not higlander/6vs6, but all of them were made for later publishing propuses, so they show my awful gameplay once more

EDIT: Shitty internet is shitty, i was downloading the Borderlands DLC when formatting and it has not finished, this may take a while

(Mental note, use proper names for demos and compressed files)

14. Zana The Candy Bun

15. Zana The Candy Bun

Haven't checked it, but, there are only 2 small demos which do not belong to the match...

WHY NOBODY HAS MADE A RESPONSE ALREADY?

16. checked some of them , i lol'd

ure acting very weird sometimes

17. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Because Zana, this topic is old,or is dat just me..?

18. Zana The Candy Bun

This topic is old indeed, but i promised to put the files here, and so i do...

BadSeed, what do you mean with "Weird"?

19. Zana The Candy Bun

This topic is old indeed, but i promised to put the files here, and so i do...

BadSeed, what do you mean with "Weird"?

20. dunno, runnin around on badlands for example
    or not getting kills as scout

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)