Concerning a player with 418k Points.

Discussion in 'Report a player' started by Darth Doggy, 4 Aug 2017.

1. -M-m- herpderp

Yeah, i do know him quite well, the open flat maps are quite easy to snipe on even for someone thats alright as sniper & to be fair TF2 is quite slow paced of a fps game.

If said siblings play something like quake live or similar arena shooters that are fast paced it becomes childs play in tf2.

2. I'm not saying TF2 is some high-skill based game for snipers, but simply that, from what I've heard thus far, his siblings don't seem like the likely bunch to know how to snipe efficiently enough to fit the role. Now, that's me talking out of my arse, as I know nothing else about his siblings, but it's all I can do until that's been answered. That and my personal experience dealing with people regretting decisions made on our servers, then trying to shift the blame elsewhere. Those experiences leave me a bit cynical as to incidents where counter-evidence is few.

Also, as of writing this, Sunnar's profile has gone private.

3. sunnar sunnar

I made it friends only because a few people are annoying me that I am a hacker and that only because u wrote all of this plus the screenshot which wasnt me

4. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

You seem like a reasonable person, so I'm inclined to agree with -M-m- on this, but please learn from this and make your siblings their own accounts for TF2. If this had been first spotted on our servers there's very little chance we'd accept the excuse of "my brother must've done it", we've heard it a thousand times.

I don't speak for everyone, but I'm not against letting you continue to enjoy our servers. However, I can assure you any reports relating to your account and similar activities will be met with the relevant ban, and your siblings doing it won't be a valid excuse.

5. sunnar sunnar

Ok thanks but a report is not when someone in chat says that I have aimbot or writes here that I am hacking without proove? because whenever I join a server after a couple kills I get told that I am hacking which isnt right...

6. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

If someone calls you out for hacking, we'll expect some evidence not just pure word of mouth. This is usually in the form of a demo recording or first hand evidence from one of our trusted members.
    If you truly don't hack, you have nothing to worry about.

7. sunnar sunnar

hmm yea ok thanks

8. sunnar sunnar

so is this done now? can we close this?

9. Subv You ain't even lord of your yard

to drop my own 2 cents, I don't believe him one bit, the "my brother was using my account" is the oldest excuse in the book for hackers and shouldn't hold any weight, there is cutting proof that this dude was using cheats on his account, and all the other stats on his account point to him being suspicious, so i'm inclined not to believe him one bit and to ban him.

10. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

im locking this thread now

-thread locked-

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  11. Welp...

My work here is done.jpg

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)