cookie has fun with the awp!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Cookiecaster, 20 Apr 2009.

1. Cookiecaster |/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\

cookie has fun with the awp!!

hey guys, i made a css awp vid and put it on youtube, can you guys tell me if you actually like it? :) <3

cookie.

[youtube:qsntqckd]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/O_4LhSRIJ0M&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/O_4LhSRIJ0M&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube:qsntqckd]

2. Robbiebob Non Verba, Sed Acta

Re: cookie has fun with the awp!!

Cookie you play against bots? Cuz regular folks know never to walk through the middle... Also, your reflexes need to be quicker, as I've play CSS too and sorry to say, but I am way faster.

3. Cookiecaster |/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\

don't play css much, bots fail so i thought i could get quick kills and they do wut i want, they wount fuck up the vid by spamming chat or going somewhere else i dont want them to do or camp. :) i know im slow xD i'l get faster soon, i play css when i got free time and i own everyone (almost) that i play against in a 1v1awp cuz i can move and sniper :)

4. Vacoy some sort of fucking fish

I AM THE COOKIE. NOT YOU! darn! :(
    and plpaying against bots ish not fun!
    and why is there no cookierifle!?

5. Re: cookie has fun with the awp!!

Cookie u suck!

6. Cookiecaster |/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\

lol point? :D

7. Vendetta GM's better half

lol yeh it was pretty terrible from a css pov, but thats also why i dont use awps anymore :P

8. Re: cookie has fun with the awp!!

AWP is for noobs that can't aim like kidcaster and 90% of css players

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)