CS:S Weapons for GERMAN players only in L4D2

Discussion in 'Left 4 Dead' started by Obaruler, 24 Oct 2009.

1. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

CS:S Weapons for GERMAN players only in L4D2

I really lul'd !

http://www.pcgameshardware.de/aid,6...trike-nur-fuer-Deutschland/Action-Spiel/News/

It's an exclusive thing for german players (dont ask me why).

Well, if a german player is entering a game session, there will be the chance that you will find 1 of 5 weapons from CS:S, the AWP Sniper Rifle, MP5 Submachine Gun, SG552 Rifle, Scout Sniper Rifle and the knive.

Lulz, doesnt make any sense to me, but now you have a reason to count me or other jarmenz in in more L4D2 parties ^^ (if i ever mention to buy this game)

2. Robbiebob Non Verba, Sed Acta

Re: CS:S Weapons for GERMAN players only in L4D2

wow awesome video

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_8hJsgZSNA&hl=en&fs=1&[/video]

3. Poxie Ray-Banned

Re: CS:S Weapons for GERMAN players only in L4D2

There is never any reason to have a German in a L4D game, except to make up the numbers, and you know it Boba :x

:D

4. AgentDoubleF I just wanna make you go pop..

It's because germans are getting a censored version, so more weapons makes up for it. Dunno why they didn't add it in australia though.

5. Geit Coding wizard!

They probably did, but it wasn't advertised, seeing as the German and Aust. versions use the same Steam appID (and I'm guessing that's what this is based on.)

6. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

Ye ..... so if i am at the point, where i will buy the game (when they lowered the price to Addon-level ;) )i have to decide between the Uncut Version and a cuted German version with additional weapons for me and all the guys i am playing with ......

BTW: The "only" cuted stuff is, that i cant cut of limbs with chainsaws (well, i dont see it, you guys will) etc. and the zombie corpses disappear after a few seconds, there is still blood etc. in it.

Maybee im gonna buy the censored one, the uncut versions costs 15€ more anyways o___O

7. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

German version gives you a 40% performance boost... not that this might bother you, plus I think theres a work around to make it uncut like the aus version.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. l4d2 weapon skins

2. l4d2 weapon skin

3. CSS source weapons l4d2

4. l4d2 german weapons,
  5. german skins for cs weapons,
  6. l4d2 german weapons skins,
  7. skins weapon for cs,
  8. skinuri player l4d2 cs,
  9. l4d2 addon german weapons,
  10. skins weapon l4d2