cya

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Reverend, 11 Jul 2008.

1. Reverend lame

cya

It was nice time in clan, i really like many members of GM, but its time to leave. Thank u for chance to be in great clan like this, but now is better for clan if i leave, so i do it.... see u on servers.
    Cya and AMEN ;)

2. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

Re: cya

:( well I know whatever I say won't change your mind, and I haven't been here long but we'll miss you matey

See you soon I hope

3. Re: cya

WTF?

I find this quite sudden and a poor decision.

For the record he left because of a certain GM admin, supposedly abusing admin powers and taking the wrong decisions or something along those lines :roll:

If you have issues with other GM members then discuss them with me first before making a swift exit out of the clan.

F+

4. Bun

Yeah, WTF?
    Why leave? *_*

5. Re: cya

Damn, I closed the chat windows before copying the logs :(

But anyway, Rev blamed Geitiegg's gravity changes on a pub server (which I allowed him to do for the fun of it, temporarily of course) for his leaving :?

6. Re: cya

Looks like a disagreement which made Rev want to leave GM :shock:

7. Re: cya

=( i'm sad to hear that, and don't really understand the decision. How can one admin cause Rev to leave?

I feel really bad now. If Grendel is going to leave as well, than everyone who wanted to be F but couldn't be cause i refused, left the clan. (Fafnir, Rev so far)

In case Rev really leaves the clan: i wish you the best and hope you'll stay in contact with GM!!

8. Geit Coding wizard!

Did rev even read Fromage's chat log. Every time he played he told people to undermine the administrator who was present, He was a pain in the arse to all of us. Anyway i reviewed the ban with darki and we put him on his final warning(s).

9. Re: cya

Gravity on a Hlstats server is not good, and should not in anyway be allowed.

10. Reverend lame

sure i read it.... i not said ban was wrong but ban perm ban somebody just for this?
    and what u say to me on steam " i ban ppl just for some pixels" this pixels mean u agree with nacism... that mean u have picture of svastika u agree with:
    -holocaust
    -rasism
    -german and nordic rase is more then others .......
    and if u think swear to admin and propagation nacism is to same, then is time to visit doctor

11. Re: cya

yep. grav 600 is ok, but lower is a pain in the ass.
    LAWL. i love this guy, dont ban him. let me talk to him first, i'll be on when he is (console ftw.)
    He is no nazi, period. Sarcasm is the best thing invented.

12. Geit Coding wizard!

How can you even see those?! i can't tell what the heck my avatar says when in-game! let alone see a tiny grey symbol on a black background.

Honestly if you banned them for 1 week they probably wouldn't come back.

13. Reverend lame

How can you even see those?! i can't tell what the heck my avatar says when in-game! let alone see a tiny grey symbol on a black background.

Honestly if you banned them for 1 week they probably wouldn't come back.[/quote:2bqfk2m6]

u know what? go fuck yourself ;)
    u dont understand this

14. Bun

I actually love when Rev ban people because of racism. SMALL DOSES of em. But he writes the lyrics of songs with Nigga in them in the chat? :s

15. Re: cya

Not necessarily as i said... you know where the Swastika comes from i think. It's still a symbol of LUCK and PIECE for chinese people.

Admin insulting is NOT bannable alone, if he is swearing all the time it's ok though.
    As i said: wait with ban.

edit: and i guess we *do* understand it. Racism DOES suck and i dont want players to promote it. However: if you say "damn nazis", isnt it the same as "damn X", which does insult a race :?

16. Reverend lame

sure i know.. but Hitler take it from Thor´s hammer... and in china have it conversely

17. Reverend lame

well ok, for the moment i stay in clan :?

18. Re: cya

That's great news :D

19. Re: cya

Good to hear Rev!!

still: please stop talking about Hitler and Nazis! If you have special problems with racism, go for it, but don't use the word nazi for racist! It's not the same. This topic annoyes german and austrian people a lot. I'm austrian, so it annoyes me!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)