DayZ GM Server info and updates

Discussion in 'ARMA & DayZ' started by Dark, 11 Aug 2012.

1. Figured it was worth making a separate thread for this shit

To join our server search for UK #228 or 'GamingMasters'

2. Downgraded back to beta 95417 on both the server and my client, and no more battleye issues - Everything working 100%.

You will still need to update manually though, and don't run six launcher or it will downgrade you back to .4

Edit: According to blue, client beta version doesn't matter

3. There's no hackers, we swear..

4. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

our motto.

5. Server back up again, I blame Windows

6. Rioter Mad man box wearing lunatic for President

Learn to Windows server. Its unfortunately a skill I know.

7. Can't believe the dedi used to run this shit :suicide:

Or the amount of times people have asked why we're not using windows D:

8. Latest news seems to be that Six Updater may not be providing the .5 update at all until a further patch is released to fix the cupcakes 100%.

I'm personally against downgrading the server, but rate disagree if you think it's worth doing.

Also the general consensus seems to be that this program is a viable alternative to Six Updater: http://www.dayzcommander.com/ but I have yet to try it.

Edit: Holy shit this is fucking awesome, it even has built in launch through steam and shit

And it works perfectly with .5

And the filters holy fucking shit

9. Geit Coding wizard!

So does Six updater. Although multi-gpu is new to me.

10. Harv Admiral Anchovy

I stick to DayZ Commander. I couldn't make the game work with Six Launcher, but it works like a charm with DC.

Also, some minor patch is out.

11. The server is now running with paravirtualised networking and sata io so should perform a lot better

However this means I had to change the IP, so there may be a delay before it gets back on the hive

12. Server has been put back on the old IP behind NAT until they bother updating the whitelist

13. Mister Spuds I don't understand what's going on here...

It would nice if you installed some anti-hack software to the servers as there seem to be so many of them on the server its ridiculous.

14. Sorry to say, your Server SUCKS, it´s just full of hackers, teleportig to every survivor and killing him, but bevor that they try to humiliate there prey,

say to drop his weapon.
    that was 23.08 bevor server restart at 00:00 for a couple of hours, maybe one of the admins what to be funny.

15. Well, at least try to be constructive. Could you give us a more detailed explanation of what happened?

16. 2 maybee 3 Players (admins) gave themselves a loot of weapon, i saw a tent at kamishovo, the with the guns the teleporting to the survivors say to drop there weapons, bevor that they shoot the Survivors with theirs m249, you could easy see this in your logs, ("if you want to bann them, but because they do that for hours,i doubt that") i was on the server bevor the server restart i think it was 00:00.

17. Geit Coding wizard!

Server restarted at 23:30 and experienced some issues and had to be restarted again at 23:45. I can assure you that this was not an admin (Teleporting is not possible for an admin, only a hacker), however I also do not have any logs provided by BattlEye that indicate a scripter, so whomever was teleporting had some type of bypasser, making him nearly impossible to actually catch. I will review our logs for the period of 22:30 to 23:30 and let you know if I do find anything suspicious however.

18. It's highly unlikely to have been admins doing that

If you haven't noticed we are going above and beyond the average DayZ server to prevent hackers

19. Geit Coding wizard!

I can confirm that there are no suspicious lines within our primary log files, I am checking a few of our extra ones now.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dayz gm

2. dayz server info ingame

3. gm server

4. dayz server gm commands,
  5. gm dayz ,
  6. how to vier server info ingame in dayz,
  7. wizard monitor dayz,
  8. wizards anti hack dayz,
  9. wizard antihack monitor for dayz,
  10. game masters dayz server