Developing Ideas

Discussion in 'PropHunt' started by Jindo, 22 Oct 2009.

1. Jindo Just Look at the Parking Lot, Larry.

Developing Ideas

Hello,

I run the servers at killingJoke and recently sorted out a PropHunt server, I'm still getting things together and while I did that I thought it would be a good idea to try and contribute to the map collection, so I've been collecting ideas from various community regulars on my server as well as coming up with some concepts of my own.

My main concept of a first map was some kind of giant desk, making the props and Pyros toy-sized; rather than blending in with others props, the props would hide in a wide range of shelves, draws, cupboards and other gaps and strange places, which would mean that the Pyros would have to explore to find the props rather than burn everything that isn't terrain.

Hopefully I'll get started on something over the weekend, I'll have screenshots of any progress if I do.

I'll also take this opportunity to say thanks for letting me host PropHunt, my community absolutely loves it! And also good work on everything so far, it just needs more maps!

2. Gaw discord is my friend now

Re: Developing Ideas

So like a rats style map? I have to say, that is a pretty good idea! Also, rats maps are awesome <3

3. Re: Developing Ideas

Oh wow, sounds awesome if you can pull it off :D

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)