Disable HlstatsX on #7?

Discussion in 'Server/Website Chat' started by imFree, 16 Nov 2010.

?

Disable HlstatsX on #7?

1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    29.2%
  2. No

17 vote(s)
    70.8%
  1. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Whenever i join #7 now there allways seems to be someone point farming or "camping" with the same tehnique
    whit a medic behind him be it a demo ,heavy soldier ect. .. it mainly happens in the middle building and usually you cant do anything about it. I see this as point farming.
    I used to go on #7 to train my scout/sniper/soldier(direct hit across the map FTW) skills but now i cant do even that whitout getting Natascha'd,sitcky spammer ect. and losing points in the process - giving them to the killer.

2. I like the idea of just removing 7, most of the people that join it are either racists, dicks, hackers or twiz's

3. You see it as 'point farming', when I see it as 'getting ass kicked and not accepting it in stats'

4. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

What are you even trying to say with that?

5. cenpls Original Bhoomika Gupta

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

6. In a non-standard gamemode that is matched up against "normal" TF2?

My £0.02 - disable stats, let it carry on; it's a bit of fun, and I think it's important to remove the point-grinding that affects players in other, "normal" gamemodes.

7. Cactus The key is to never give up

I don't think you should, as people like 'Lawling Bear' who only play on orange (I don't think he plays db) would get a low rank.

+ that's the same with camping on any map.

Just get someone to uber you As a heavy and kill them all.

8. :frog:

#7 is one of our best servers

9. You spent £300+ on anime statues your argument is invalid.

10. Urgh, I thought #7 was randomiser, my bad.

Still, I am in favour of removing stats from that server anyway.

11. But Orange is more or less stock gameplay apart from gravity - point farming will happen on any map.

12. Find me 1 stock tf2 map that's as horridly open and crap as orange and i will buy an anime statue.

13. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

You cant point farm on ballon race,#2,dusbowl,#4,doublecross isnt full anymore and #8 is disabled.
    Just because its filled with trade spamming russians?

14. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

Yup :), pretty much.

15. The Xtractor Certified Weeaboo

anime rocks, therefor your posts have no value to me.

second, orange is a less serious-more fun way of TF2 in my opinion, i think its fine the way it is.

16. Spykodemon Disabled account

Doublecross? Hydro?

lol...

17. What I'm saying is: :dwiz:. Life sucks sometimes. If I get killed by your direct hit across the map, I don't want to disable stats in specific server. I try to kill the killer. If you can't do it, deal with it.

Fun fact: I have played on #7 quite a lot, and I have never seen your "point farming" technique used in middle point or anywhere.

18. NGin That guy that sounds like he's angry when he's not

The only thing I find orange good for is flying across the map with stickies.

If keeping it's traffic is a concern while changing/removing it, just change it to 2Fort lololololol

19. I would rather orange be a 2fort server.

20. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

You are a moron, if i get killed by the direct hit across the map i applaud the guy since he did a great shot. And when someones kills you have to try to kill him? Wow , you just do not listen/read to anything i say do you?
    Funny enough why you haven't seen any of these techniques of point farming ,its because your a prophunt faggot with only 20 hours of playing time on any hlstatsx server of Gm.
    Go back to PH.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hlstatsx DISABLE

2. Lawling Bear

3. disable hlstatsx for one map

4. remove hlstatsx,
  5. hlstatsx farming,
  6. hlstatsx disable on the fly,
  7. how to remove hlstatsx,
  8. hlstatsx disable points,
  9. hlstats disable a server,
  10. disabling hlstatsx on one map