Disco has left the building

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Disco_Indigo, 25 Apr 2009.

1. Disco has left the building

Well guys and girls I think its time for me to move on :)

Reasons:- As you can see times have changed and I think there is no more need for me or my role anymore. I also feel I spend too much time trying to keep the peace and make sure GM policies and ethos are followed. As you know I only want a laugh and play the game, but I can sometimes find I myself spending half my nights sorting issues out on the forums etc. :( However the main reason for me leaving is real life. Its calling me and I want to cut down on my gaming and do alot more productive things.

I have tried to do my best as a deputy leader, and I hope I have done ok for you and help represent your views and looked after your servers well.

I have had such a bloody good time with all you over the past year, and will take with me some fantastic memories (such as Disco night great fun thx again for that :) )

I am not going to write a list of names of who I want to give special thx to because I am old and I will forget to mention someone .... To be honest I think you are all great :)

Good luck with the new GM I wish you all the very best for the future. I know its a short post but you are all probably tired of my none stop chatter by now :)

Take Care

Disco "Whoop whoop!, Pop-it NOW!, hold the left!!! Indigo XD

2. :'<

oh my life..

3. Th-

Oh yeah baby! Come on!

I'm gonna put some heat in your meat baby...!

You were great, Disco, gg see you later

4. You are one of the best people I think I've ever met online :( I will miss your chuckle and randomness!

Just keep in touch and keep coming to our random L4D get togethers so I can still hear you!

Savage

5. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ;(

6. Cookiecaster |/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\

NOO spah (real life) sappin our disco (btw what is life?) we will sure miss u disco, and if u dont mind remember last year remember remember the 10th of november? disco day,where everyone is disco? lol mind if we do that? :D just to remember ur epicnessness? :D

-kid @ missing disco's wild part---aaaays

7. i'm so sorry to hear u go disco but in all honestly i think we lost a vauled team member and u will be missed. i also seem to get the idea that many people dont like all this change and in actual fact its breaking GM UP bigtime!

8. :cry:

9. Spykodemon Disabled account

I'll point this out once again for the people who didn't understand first time round. I'll keep it short and simple:

GM intended to be a clan from the beginning, but due to it's increasing popularity, it could no longer be called a clan. Clans consist of about 20 members max, this had about 50?

Dark decided to remove the clan part and turn it into a community because calling such a big group of people a 'clan' is silly.

10. :( I'll be sorry to see you go Disco, you were always there to give encouragement and advice from when I first started playing all the way through to now. I'll never forget the first time I logged onto a GM server - the first thing I heard was Disco's tones:

"Pop it now, pop it now!!"

Good luck in RL mate, hope you achieve everything you want to.

Give us a buzz whenever you've got time for a quick friendly match?

11. Could see this comming, shame as like myself disco was prob the reason i go so involed with GM.

Anyway keep in touch mate, you a top guy.

Shrew

12. Th-

Disco should be forever quoted on the forums of GM, I say...
    Pop it!
    Oh yeah baby!
    Come on!
    Whoop whoop!
    Oh my life...
    Heh heh heh... (chuckle)
    Ah the Disco has left the building... you rocked this building bud :)

13. Cookiecaster |/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\

NOT FAIR! first nomad, then th, disco, savage, apex... benito...

this community/clan what ever it is now is so falling apart, these great players ^ have left us which is mostly because of the changes! nomad, didn't get a say in anything in leadership mutch (apparantly) TH wanted to move on, as did disco, savage hates the changes, so does apex and ben, i know most of them didn't want to leave but they just hated the changes too much!

14. No its not fallen appart just not a clan full stop

15. Vacoy some sort of fucking fish

I've always kept this promise to myself.
    I will not leave as long as disco is in GM.
    Well, I have 4 things to say

1, FUCK
    2, GM is now officially dead (sorry for your effort darki, I know you tried to do your best :()
    3, Goodbte, I won't be staying as well.
    4, disco, you better keep playing with me :P

16. Cookiecaster |/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\

damn vacoy ;-; dont go man

bah wut use am i? no ones gna listen to me

17. Dunno what to say, its awesome to meet people.. that no matter what happens, are allways happy, and very very nice.. GL dude

18. Th-

Your spirit is admirable Kid, I can feel it over here

Do you know what is the best thing about pain? It means you're still alive.

19. Ray

Sorry to see yah leave Disco. Hope to see you on the servers.

20. man you hippo...crit =P

was nice to know you man and will definately see you around.

Pint down at golden lion? yes yes? =) your paying, uni student = broke

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)