Disco's Tournament, what about it?

Discussion in 'Events' started by Demanufacturer, 29 Apr 2009.

1. Disco's Tournament, what about it?

So what's happening to the tournament in which 8 teams were supposed to play? It's cancelled now?

2. Re: Disco's Tournament, what about it?

yeah pretty much, disco left gm, gm wolves no more and the new gm team with half the members with little or no match experiance.

3. Re: Disco's Tournament, what about it?

so all that effort for nothing? well if you want this to continue then someone can pick it up =) if no one wants to i will but not right now

disco kept the order but teams organised themselves for matches + im sure the new gm team can sort something out, they can get some experience as you say from this if you really want to. if so replace wolves?

4. Re: Disco's Tournament, what about it?

GM-Z wont play.

5. Re: Disco's Tournament, what about it?

Im just wondering, is GM-Z still active or does it go by another name? or do u guys just meet up sometimes and kinda, play and shit?

6. Re: Disco's Tournament, what about it?

GM-Z folded 6 month ago, but we like to meet up sometimes and hate eachother.

7. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

Re: Disco's Tournament, what about it?

That reminds me of the effect between me and spyko from last year. :roll:

8. Re: Disco's Tournament, what about it?

Well yes when disco left our plans went flying out the window

9. Re: Disco's Tournament, what about it?

hm that's sad :(

oh well

[TP] still wants to do battles with anyone, be it practise/fun/uber serious
    so should GM have a new team ready to test, give me a call :)

other teams are welcome too

10. Relun Follow The Relun

as a player whos just finished in EDTF2L's top 3 I will say thats exactly what a team is lot sof clans out there that take themselves to seriously, which are the ones who generally win nothing what I've found, you gave setting up a team ago and fair play to you all, they played matches, that makes them a team, they won drew and lost matches and competed against others no ones really said it, but well done for how far you got, getting people in place and what not isn't easy but sadly RL got in the way of the teams progress which I can relate to as thats whats stopped me playing

11. Re: Disco's Tournament, what about it?

Voi is still on the roll[​IMG] if you want a practice match with your team against us please contact midget,i dont think this league thing will ever continue anyway.Personally i think it will be good fun and practice for everyone:)

No offense Relun,but Enemy DOWN TF2 league was so shit because there was absolutely no progress made that we signed out...ETF2L and then wireplay<- even the last one is pretty crap imo,we're trying to schedule a match for like 3weeks now and because theres no default date we cant fucking play those idiots

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  12. Relun Follow The Relun

why would I take offense at you slagging off a league?

ED is an absolute farce
    ETF2L is ok but could still do with alot of work some good players and teams in ETF2L
    hate wireplay

why I called it a day for competitive matches they all run pretty badly

13. Vendetta GM's better half

and we all liked playing competitively it was just never made official, but both sides wanted to win the matches we played.

I understand what your saying

you not a football club unless its in the premiership or football league
    I kind of agree but Gm was a clan, just not a successful one

14. Re: Disco's Tournament, what about it?

P.P.S... just incase u wondered. i did appoligise....

appoligise for my actions last night had way to much to drink.
    {TIA} AaronX {hac_}{s3}: o yea,its ok lol
    [MG] DjShrew AKA Drew: sorry about that, i was a complete twat.
    {TIA} AaronX {hac_}{s3}: its ok
    [MG] DjShrew AKA Drew: anyway nn its 3:52 an here.
    {TIA} AaronX {hac_}{s3}: night

15. Re: Disco's Tournament, what about it?

Thanks for the chat over steam Drew - I think we understand each other a little better and understand where we've gone wrong - if you would be kind enough to delete the comments that would be great - I'll do the same now :)

16. Re: Disco's Tournament, what about it?

So we've come full circle now :D (my absolute favorite expression)

17. Re: Disco's Tournament, what about it?

Get back on topic..Anyone gonna take over the scene and do some changes or wut?

18. Re: Disco's Tournament, what about it?

•BΩB• are still up for games. If anyone wants to challenge us you can pm me or add me to your fl.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)