Disney Buys Lucasfilm

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Deleted member 2669, 30 Oct 2012.

1. Rioter Mad man box wearing lunatic for President

STAR WARS: EPISODE 7 feature film targeted for release in 2015.
    This cannot end well...

2. Gaw discord is my friend now

Inb4 Christmas 2015

3. Rioter Mad man box wearing lunatic for President

Then nothing will be lost.

• Like Like x 1
    • Sweaty Sweaty x 1
    • List
  4. Falsey John, the Goldfish: Never Forgotten

>you will never be a kid again whose lifelong goal is to collect all the figures

5. I am honestly not sure what to think of this. Disney is becoming scary in size.

However, I think they might be able to make a decent SW movie...though the SW community have not been overly happy with the Ep. 1, 2 and 3 so who knows.

6. Sylar ~SWTOR Guru~

I feel like it's just going to be aimed at little munchkins, and the die hard older sw crowd will just be overshot completely. Honestly NOT looking forward to this. If an ep 7 ever happened, I wanted lucas at the head(and I know quite a few fans would agree), so now I feel it's just going to be a big miss.

7. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

... My childhood just died a little...

I can already taste the disappointment in my mouth.

I think I'll hold on to my Episode IV, VI and V Special Edition VHS collection...

I'm crying...

8. I lost all faith in Lucas after the Blu-Ray changes, so fuck it, we'll see what happens with Disney at the head.

9. looks like star wars will be going from bad to worse

10. Harv Admiral Anchovy

I can't wait to see SWEP7 as some pretty drawn singing and dancing animation.

11. hateist i am a bunny.

sorry, but the only thing i can think of at the moment is South Park season 12 episode 8 in Star Wars edition.

12. Sim Burner of props and hunter of hunters

I just want the Heir to the Empire trilogy to be made into films... pwetty pwease?

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)