Does anyone still play L4D?

Discussion in 'Left 4 Dead' started by Spykodemon, 14 Aug 2009.

1. Spykodemon Disabled account

Does anyone still play L4D?

I havn't seen many people playing Left 4 Dead for ages :S

2. Orion Dismantler of the sun

Re: Does anyone still play L4D?

A bunch seem to do it quite regularly

3. SnuggleMuffin SnuggleMuffin

Last edited by a moderator: 27 Nov 2013
  4. Geit Coding wizard!

People play it every day....

5. Bulletproof Last one alive, Lock the door.

I only play when i can get into the gm serv

6. Re: Does anyone still play L4D?

I play it a lot with Blue, but rarely on the GM server - we mostly play custom campaigns on LAN.

7. Longbow Victorique <3

L4D loses it's touch after a while. I'd still play it if someone offered a spot for me.

8. Re: Does anyone still play L4D?

Never heard of the game.. ^^

9. Robbiebob Non Verba, Sed Acta

i play quite often actually.. trying to get blood harvest on expert but I seem to always have noob teammates...

10. Longbow Victorique <3

I never play with randoms. I suck when i'm with people im not familiar with :<

11. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

It's boring as fuck now, so you can guess what my reply is.

12. Re: Does anyone still play L4D?

People play l4d all the time

13. Re: Does anyone still play L4D?

i hope this will keep up ... will start around 3rd september

14. Re: Does anyone still play L4D?

There's at least one lobby game going on, if not two, most days of the week around 10pm full of GM and ex-GMers. Good times :)

15. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

I hate that game.

I've hated it since before hating it was fashionable. It's always the same damn thing; "Oh no, I'm stuck by cause of some preposterous mangling of reality, and my teammates are too fucking brain-dead (pun in disguise intended) to save me! Oh shit, whine whine whine"

/whine

Killing Floor is vastly superior in my opinion.

16. Spykodemon Disabled account

I got Perma-Banned for this post!

17. Re: Does anyone still play L4D?

And yet you've just described why a lot of people play it -- the reliance on other people is so massive that if you get a team that actually works then you can have an awesome time! And when you have a bad team, yeah it's crap that you're loosing, but usually you can try and lift the mood with some jokes and a good lol :D

KF is just so boring - there's no real game play element to it and no objective other than to kill a few zombies wave after wave and then try to take down the father... it just hasn't got enough going for it to warrent me playing it more than a couple of times a month if that! Even though L4D only has the four maps, they're varied enough to keep them interesting and playing in different teams every time just makes it all the more fun!

But then again - to each their own!

:3

18. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

Well uh..the promise of heaven and/or hell can be alluring or repulsive to different people. OK killing floor gets boring but I did play it for about 5 days straight..I like the weapons :3 Left 4 Dead is more difficult to find monotonous but christ it's frustrating. I used to have a great time but for some reason now I've lost enthusiasm and find myself just going "Ah hell. I'm dead. Again. I should do something else..."

19. Longbow Victorique <3

Excellent way to put it. Killing Floor doesn't have much riding on it. Its very "linear" and to put it bluntly - fairly basic. Left 4 Dead on the other hand, can be extremely fun with the right team. Versus tends to piss me off as it feels buggy (e.g boomer bile isn't affected by trajectory too well,) but recently I've come to think valve intended it to be this way. The only good think I could say about killing floor is the level system, but even that is quite poor.

Like savage said, everyone is different and have different views on everything.

20. Re: Does anyone still play L4D?

Still play it with friends.
    Looking forward playing with you guys, just add me on Steam -> "exp1243" is my steam-name.

Regards.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Does anyone still play savage?

2. does anybody still play killing floor

3. does anybody still play l4d

4. does anyone still play l4d