donations

Discussion in 'Server/Website Chat' started by Reverend, 9 Jun 2008.

1. Reverend lame

donations

i find this http://www.onebip.com/ this will be maybe better then paypall, mostly for people who wont donate but havent got paypall
    what do you think?

edit: pls move to server/website chat.. thx:-P

2. Re: donations

As long as you keep paypal too, I made an account there just to make donations to GM.

3. Reverend lame

Re: donations

but some members or players havent this chance, if go to school and havent got credit card.. this is option how can donate

4. Re: donations

Well I use a debit card? :?

5. Re: donations

Let's face it: most people have paypal. And if you don't, paypal allows you to pay with a credit/debit card, or by bank transfer without even making an account.

6. Bun

It does?!
    MADNESS!
    But they only accept certain credit cards. Here in Sweden my family don't have a normal credit card sadly. <.<

7. Re: donations

works with debit card in england,
    there is no debit card in austria that works with pay pal.
    i asked darki if i can do a normal bank transfer via IBAN and BIC but he ignored me.
    seems that he doesn't need the money.

8. Reverend lame

dark for paypal you need acc and card....perhaps some players who go to school will like donate and cant..... phone have everyone

9. Re: donations

I did? :? Tbh I don't remember doing that, but sorry if I did...

And yeah I just remembered - I think my paypal account needs to be fully verified before the credit/debit/bank transfer thing without the sender having an account will work. (My account is only semi-verified :P)

10. Re: donations

You see dark & the rest our the leaders, GM members are willing to donate, but the problem is that you don't meet their requirement they need?
    :roll:

11. Re: donations

:lol:

It seems that paypal just doesn't like my debit card, which for some reason they need before they can verify my address by post. :?

They already have my bank account - what else do they want? :P

12. Bun

Paypal doesn't accept maestro. :/

13. Re: donations

jep, that's the way it is.
    I'll have to ask my brother, he has creditcard and paypal...

14. Re: donations

If/When I get acceptance to my income support application for the summer, I'll probably donate some monehhs's.

15. Reverend lame

lets try it? if you make button for payment vie onebip iam ready donate

16. Re: donations

This is a good idea but the problem is that the company where we lease the server from only accepts paypal and I'm not sure if it's possible to transfer funds from Onebip to paypal.

17. Reverend lame

i think not

18. Re: donations

Ok then there must be a way to pay some funds using Onebip. I need to contact tigit.co.uk (where we lease the server) to see if they will accept this payment method.

19. Reverend lame

ok, try it, if will accept this will be great

20. Re: donations

If not, once I get my paypal account sorted (which should be soon I hope), and assuming onebip allow bank transfers or something similar, I could transfer the money that way.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)