Don't know which class i enjoy the most.

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by Kromgol, 15 Jun 2008.

1. Don't know which class i enjoy the most.

Hello all :D

I've got a big problem here, i really, really don't know which class i am enjoy the most or am good at.
    For example:

I love to play spy when it fits, and i'm pretty good with it when it fits, but it gets boring when it goes bad and team is paranoid like hell.

I like Sniper too, sometimes, and pretty much all of my kills with sniperifle is headshots, but as to spy, it gets boring too after a while ;)

I like scout, for the speed.. Maybe only for the speed :P But i really don't know what do to do in maps like goldrush when there is always a sentry around the corner ^^

Medic, i loved medic for a while, but then it got boring to heal, uber, heal, uber, DIE ._.

Demoman, it's no class for me, i don't like it all.

Pyro is fun, but it's like a suicide bomber ._.

Soldier was my newest attempt to find a class, and yeah, i really enjoy soldier, but, i don't like the slow speed :D

Engineer is quite fun when you shall defend and have found a good turtling place, but otherwise.. Naaah.

Heavy, i don't like the speed, the weapon or anything ._.

As it may seem, i do like about 6 of these classes when it fits, but i really don't want to learn all those classes, and just want to stick to one and master him, but i don't really know which one.. Soldier seems like a good all-round class that is fun (Except for speed), but i don't know.. really :(

Help me out here ._.

2. Re: Don't know which class i enjoy the most.

*back from Greenfield*

Play the class you are the best at. Maybe you'll notice that, after you played only this class, you dont like it anymore ;)
    you just have to choose the class you help the team most, and this may change.

3. Re: Don't know which class i enjoy the most.

Just play a bit of everything, you will most likely settle down on one or two classes "in the end".
    On publics, it's easy to just play anything you feel like playing at the moment, as you really don't have a particular role or tactics that took months to hone.
    I would encourage you to try demoman a bit more. :P

When it comes to clanmatches and you can actually decide what class you play, (tactics, class limits, stuff) you should think of what would counter the opposing teams set-up most effectively, or what would be the best addition to your team set-up.

4. Re: Don't know which class i enjoy the most.

Yeah.. But i don't know really, i'm just too confused :P

Btw, wrong forum, if anyone could move it, i'd be happy ;)

5. Re: Don't know which class i enjoy the most.

Well, it took me a while to find my favorite class as well, and when i play some serious matches like yesterdays clan-battles i have to say, i'm still pretty bad at it.

When i was playing and got owned all the time, i always began to switch to certain classes. So when you get frustrated, is there a class you typically choose? If yes this will be your choice.

To comment on soldier. Soldier is a class you can get really really good at but is also a class for n00bs. Thats why so much ppl play soldier. I had a look at the European TF2 League and didn't find one team that is searching for a soldier. To sum up: soldier is great, but the competition is higher than with other classes.

6. Re: Don't know which class i enjoy the most.

WTF I'm such a n00b...

7. Re: Don't know which class i enjoy the most.

many in there are Crits, but the mid-air shots are nice. I only got 1 so far and didnt record :S

8. Re: Don't know which class i enjoy the most.

that guy has absolutely perfect prediction aim skills.
    i for myself have the feeling that i reached some point i don't get over. My skill is stuck. It's ok for public servers, but it's absolutely crap for serious matches... *frustrated*
    I know what you gonna say: i should play pickups... well, maybe in near future i will.

9. Re: Don't know which class i enjoy the most.

Please don't discount the heavy weapons guy too early. This class is great to play, and can be almost unstoppable at times (it's a mobile sentry gun!!!).

To get the best out of this class however, you need to have a good medic and have good communication between each other.

Snipers and Spys CAN be a problem but no more so for this class then for an engineer for example.

You will eventually find the one you are most comfortable with, it will be the one that you turn to when the chips are down and you've got 1 min left to cap the point :D

Disco_Indigo - POP IT!!! POP IT !!! ;)

10. Re: Don't know which class i enjoy the most.

:lol:
    Not to forget "oohh, my life!"

11. Re: Don't know which class i enjoy the most.

Trying to learn Demoman but naah, i think.. I will try to master soldier has he seems to be a really good allround class for everything ;)

12. Re: Don't know which class i enjoy the most.

just keep on playing.. then u will enjoy 1.. im sure.. ;)

13. Geit Coding wizard!

Re: Don't know which class i enjoy the most.

More like

"Pop it now!, POP it now!, POP IT now! POP IT NOOOOOOOOW!!one!

14. Re: Don't know which class i enjoy the most.

ye ;)
    I almost got angry the first time i played with him (i was medic) and thought like

WTF THIS GUY TELLS ME TO POP IT, *I* AM THE MEDIC AND THERE ARE NO ENEMIES ;)

15. Geit Coding wizard!

Re: Don't know which class i enjoy the most.

Usually he's shouting is well educated but at other times it's not, at those times I just choose to ignore him :P

16. Re: Don't know which class i enjoy the most.

POP IT NOW POP IT NOW POP IT NOW POP IT NOW !!!!!!1 0_o
    well ye, at least he DOES talk and this in a good way ;)

b2t: play all classes on Public, and play your best 2 classes in matches.

17. Re: Don't know which class i enjoy the most.

Please please please people we are here to help Kromgol choose a class, and not pick on a shy, timid, quiet player like myself!! :o

18. Re: Don't know which class i enjoy the most.

sure disco indigo :D

you playing sounds like a gir getting a orgasm :D

19. Re: Don't know which class i enjoy the most.

I only hope my family didn't overhear the constant cries of 'Pop It!' coming from my room and get the wrong impression. :lol:

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)