Drew has left the Building.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by DjShrew, 1 May 2009.

1. Drew has left the Building.

Well as some of you may or may not know i recently recived a ban from the GM server, now i maybe could appeal this. but TBH at the moment i am not sure i want to?!?!

Anyway its been fun playing TF2 with you all and getting to know you, In my time i have met and played with alot of people i can now call friends. I must admit i will miss not being able to play with you and for me its a 50/50 should i appeal or not?

The story is basicaly that i had alot to drink last night and went on a mad rage... Said some quite nasty stuff to someone who tbh did't deserve it, and for this i am truely sorry. i have added him on steam to make an apology as i was totaly out of line, i hope that he does add me so i can maybe my ammends to him. (however this is his choice.)

Anyway i have enjoyed my time here, and i hope GM come up from this rough patch it is going through. Shame it lost so many good guys, altho still has some left.

I wish the GM'D team all the best and hope this actually make it off the ground.. I am still willing to help/teach people the tricks i know and have learnt, however at pressent it would have to be on another server as i am banned on GM.

My thanks goto...

All the VOI boys. (ana i will invite to pickup2 when invites are open again.)
    Savage
    Apex
    Sandy
    TH
    Disco
    Woo maker
    Bennito (Will keep showing u trick.)
    Dark
    Spyko
    Overdrive
    IAMNomad

And all the others who made it to my friends list. ;)

Its been emotional....

Shrew AKA Drew.

P.S as many of u may know this was out of charachter for me.

2. Geit Coding wizard!

Re: Drew has left the Building.

Goodbye drew, good like with MG and the future.

3. Re: Drew has left the Building.

bye drew. good luck with the future, a shame it had to end like this.

4. Re: Drew has left the Building.

yeah tell me about it, will miss u guys. sorry i let u down.... (I am a TW4T sometimes, Sorry.)

Shame really coz i feel i had alot i could offer GM as a comunity, Anyway no hard feeling!

Shrew

P.S I will still b about if anyone needs me..... Not Given up playing just GM feel is have on there servers. :(

5. Re: Drew has left the Building.

Im sure if you appeal it would get accepted

6. Re: Drew has left the Building.

i dunno mate, i made a 100% tit of myself.
    Sure savage will tell u about it!

TBH i got the impresion i was not tht well appreciated, i was/am happy to try and turn this arroud. but i would need all you guys to help!

7. Cookiecaster |/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\

shrew :'( was fun playingwith yous

8. Re: Drew has left the Building.

cheers mate, take it easy.

Shrew

9. Re: Drew has left the Building.

I want zeh backstory in full detail!

also, sry to see u go m8

10. Spykodemon Disabled account

Some american guy was talking on mic, drew was calling him racist insults such as "you yank" and "WHY YOU PROUD TO BE AMERICAN" and stuff like that.

His appeal has a 3% rejection rate anyway.

11. Re: Drew has left the Building.

If you try to learn ppl something in this clan it is and never will be anything near appreciated...take it from me,i know all about it.Going on the server when your drunk isnt such a smart thing to do if you know you cant control yourself lol,but hey i do it to lmao:d

l8r

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)