Drunken_F00l on Kritzkast.

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by Agro, 26 Feb 2010.

1. Drunken_F00l on Kritzkast.

As the name of the post suggests we're looking for questions to ask DF tomorrow. Got an interview with him and would rather not waste the chance to ask him something juicy.

Update: Interview is included in Episode 55, available on the main KritzKast website http://www.kritzkast.com/?page_id=343

2. Ask why he isn't helping with open steamworks if he really knows that much about steam apis

3. Cookiecaster |/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\

Ask him if he is proud of his gay community knife :<

4. Spykodemon Disabled account

Ask him what's up with horo on tf2items

5. Poxie Ray-Banned

Ask him to make a backpack checker for the G1, I like to check my idle status while on the go. 'Cause, you guessed it, I'm that cool.

6. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

Nephyrin (Jill), the person who helped him with the site is somewhat of a horo addict and drunken did that to their profile as a joke, theres the answer I guess.

Ask him what made him start off tf2items.com and if sourceop had anything to urge him to.
    And try to slip in if he'll ever add profile comments to tf2items.

7. Longbow Victorique <3

I can't find Horo on tf2items :/

8. I don't see what the point of Open Steamworks is?

9. Making fun things with the steam api, like tf2items.com, the idler (open steamworks svn contains a working idler atm), goat bot etc.

10. Thanks for the questions. we used a lot of them, helped make the interview more interesting and hide my ignorance (a little). I've just finished the edit on it and we should be including it in tonight's recording of KritzKast (eps#55).

One thing that was said, after we'd stopped recording, was that Robin Walker and the Team at Valve found prophunt to be the most enjoyable mod currently for TF2. Gratz guys - big brother isn't just watching anymore, he's playing along with you.

11. Holy shit :dance:

12. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

Dark feels special now.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kritzkast episode 55

2. Open Steamworks idler

3. Drunken_f00l

4. kritzkast 55 interview,
  5. kritzkast 55,
  6. Kritzkast episode 55 podcast,
  7. kritzkast episode 55 agro,
  8. kritzkast ep 55,
  9. drunken_f00ls backpack checker,
  10. drunken_f00l ban interview