Dying Light

Discussion in 'Other Games and MMORPGs' started by Subv, 9 Feb 2015.

1. Subv You ain't even lord of your yard

http://dyinglightgame.com/
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/239140/

This game is AMAZING
    it's what dead island needed to be, the game is very immersive and has awesome mechanics, and is just fun to fuck around in it and do shit.
    the skill tree's are very fun and almost every skill gives you something unique.

Very very recommended.

2. I'd love to get this game if I had any spare monies

I may try and grab it for my 21st in May :D

3. Subv You ain't even lord of your yard

also forgot to mention this game has co-op, didn't try it yet cause i have noone to play it with yet (and i did pirate it), however my brother plays co-op with a friend and I think he enjoys it, co-op works like dead island co-op i heard.

4. Harv Admiral Anchovy

I tried it, runs shit on my PC and it doesn't seem interesting enough for me to buy it tbh.

5. Subv You ain't even lord of your yard

it does run kinda shit, my pc can run far cry 3 on ultra everything, but i get 50 fps on low.

6. Jolly Long Arm The Moon... It's far away!

got a linky link I would rather try it and make sure it runs okay (pm)

7. Yeah the optimization is trash my PC couldn't run it at where I'd want it to, might pirate it, to see if it's worth it or not,

8. Subv You ain't even lord of your yard

also theres something that help me sometimes, when opening the game, open task manager, right click dyinglightgame.exe and select Set Affinity, untick all except cpu 0, the game will freeze in the background, this means it worked, now, set affinity again and select All Processors, the game should unfreeze and should work better now.

9. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

I should try this out on my new PC.

After I finish a lot of other games. :P

10. Bagman Some cunt on the internet

if you're having framerate issues lower the view distance and not the other settings, first.
    It's the thing with the biggest impact on performance for some reason, even though it has little to no impact on the playing experience itself.

Last edited: 11 Feb 2015
  11. The MC Official GM PropHunt Manager

I preordered a physical copy on the cheap a few months back so i've got to wait until the end of this month to get it :< woo free dlc ... I guess

12. Runs like absolute shit on my PC with constant stuttering despite having the graphics on low, which is weird because my PC runs all other new games on high.

13. Falsey John, the Goldfish: Never Forgotten

I accidentally machine washed a non-machine washable pair of trousers yesterday. The machines in the launderette run on a time system and, once loaded, can't be turned back off again, so I couldn't get them out after I realised.

Anyway, I took them back to my flat and tried everything I could to prevent the disaster that would be brought about if they began to dry. I tried to dry them fast with a hair dryer and, when that failed, put them in the fridge to allow them to dry slower, thus meaning they would be less likely to shrink.

Unfortunately, none of this helped, and within an hour they were like 2/3rds the size they used to be.

I couldn't stop them from drying tight

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  14. fucking casey

• Like Like x 1
    • Sexual Tension Sexual Tension x 1
    • List

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)