E3 is upon us!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Danny, 1 Jun 2009.

1. Re: E3 is upon us!

Oh god the PSP go looks crappy...

FF13, Uncharted 2, GT5, Heavy rain and The Last guardian are on my list of things to get...

2. Knud Phat beats only

Re: E3 is upon us!

But God of War 3 looked really awesome.
    (I never play these type of games, but sure looks sweet)

3. Re: E3 is upon us!

@Savage, I thought the PSPgo looked awesome, and some of the games on the video, looked good, Im sure I seen Soul Calibur on there.... Awesome if it was.

God of War is an awesome game and there is no doubt that that 3 will be better than the previous games.
    I thought the new controller, powered by the new EyeToy looked cool, and the teamICO game looked stunning.

4. Re: E3 is upon us!

Sony won this E3 :<

sry xbros

5. Re: E3 is upon us!

I personally enjoyed the Microsoft one the most. They had a few cool games lined up there, and project Natal is just awesome.

Sony comes a close second though, also some really cool games lined up there (especially GoW3).

Ubisoft was the most boring press conference I've ever watched >.>

And then Nintendo .... ooooh Nintendo. Let's just say that if a few guys from that company suddenly end up missing, I have nothing to do with it! *ahem*
    Damn fail for not announcing a new Zelda on the Wii >.>

EDIT: forgot about EA for a sec :3
    Their lineup looks really good, even though I'm personally not really interested in them :)
    They had a good conference, not exceptionally good, but I don't really have anything bad to say about it. Yeah they did show some girl stuff at the start ... but it is a rather big market for them and their are all kinds of journalists present there so meh :)

6. Re: E3 is upon us!

Well IMO Sony won the show hands down, they shown the most games, which is the reason why we buy consoles in the first place.
    Microsoft's Project Natal looked insane, but the technology in that piece of hardware, is most likely to cost a bomb, I think that Sony's motion hardware is more tangible.

I have set up a poll here so you can vote who you think won the show!

Last edited by a moderator: 27 Nov 2013
  7. Re: E3 is upon us!

Look, i hate fanboys. Everyone needs specific type of entertainment.
    For instance, my friend likes games that are released for PS3, and i like games that are released for 360 and Wii.

8. Knud Phat beats only

Some rumors say that the PSPgo is a hoax. The buttons are very hard to use some say...
    Time will tell us.. (It would be the best joke of the show btw)

9. Re: E3 is upon us!

Im not a fanboy, I've already said that I have owned 2 Xbox 360's, I have a PS3 and a Wii. If I like a game, I'll get the system to play it, like I did with the Xbox 360 for Halo 3 and Fable 2, but both were shit, Halo 3 had 6hrs of playtime ffs!
    All the best games on the 360 are on the PC and are much better on PC, the Xbox for me is a poor man's PC, without a Internet Broswer.
    Microsoft should stop spending millions on DLC like the $50m they spent on Lost and Damned, which was only OK or getting celebtrites to talk about about a game they really don't give a shit about like Paul Mccartney.
    I lost faith in Nintendo when they destoryed my favourite game of all time, Zelda. The Zelda on the Wii is wank and is nothing compared to IMO the greatest video game of all time Zelda: Ocarina of Time on N64.

10. Re: E3 is upon us!

This is basically why I don't own a Wii. Zelda for the game cube was such a let down, and for the Wii it is nothing but a pile of crap. :S

11. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

Ocarina of Time on N64...... <3 <3 <3 Best game EVA!

12. Re: E3 is upon us!

can you watch the whole press conferences somewhere?

13. Knud Phat beats only

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)