Epic fail, I hate Asus (motherboards)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Fromage, 14 Feb 2009.

1. Fromage "The Cheese"

Re: Epic fail, I hate Asus (motherboards)

Haha, no of course not. Lots of GM people need to do that! :) Where have you been lately?

Erik

2. Micky Mick rolling since 07

Think we all miss a bit of Cheese lol

Micky 8-)

3. Fromage "The Cheese"

Miss you too man. :D We'll have a good run on monday unless I manage to crash the PC again (or if it arrives later that is.)

Erik

4. Fromage "The Cheese"

Well got the pc back today. They changed my motherboard to an gigabyte instead, even better than my asus one and they did it for FREE. I'm amazed, that's some serious customer service! The funny thing is that this motherboard has dual BIOS so you can revert to the 2nd if the first one fail (if I understood it correctly..) They must be laughing at me now... "this guy seriously need dual bioses since he can't update it." :mrgreen:

Well see you all ingame really soon, I'm installing drivers and stuff now. :)

Erik

5. Vacoy some sort of fucking fish

yea I had an asus, broke down TWICE so I bought this gigabye, its twice as expensive but at least it freakin' works. I'm never buying asus mobo's again.

6. Re: Epic fail, I hate Asus (motherboards)

asus boards works fine for me.

no problem so far whatsoever :)

7. Fromage "The Cheese"

I hope the gigabyte will do. It seems pretty good so.. i'll be gaming a lot from now on so expect lots of spying again (noticed that they updated the knife and I love it) :mrgreen:

Erik

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)