Explain your name

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by Guinny, 21 Aug 2008.

1. Re: Explain your name

Tonkamania, been using it from my old quake 2 days, been through Bumgoblin briefly, as in The Bumgoblin Curry, it casts a painful spell on ur ring the following day!!

Used Tonkamania for about 15 years no reason, just liked it

as for my son Squeakyfleece, just a nickname i gave him when he was little, even his mates at school call him Squeak!!!

2. Re: Explain your name

Well my names James Bennett (not Gordan :o )

And all me mates call me by my 2nd name bennett so its kind of stuck

3. Re: Explain your name

who and where did you pay? I was in Vagabonds a wireplay clan that joined the Ukccl myself(strut), starscream, v1ctim and doomy were best modem players in uk. Doomy was even at uk trials on a 56k lol he never made it but it was in PC World mag. I ran up a £1,500 phone bill and escaped my creditors in Peru.

This was when most of you were in nappies though and Disco was practicing his moves in the mirror :p

4. Re: Explain your name

I just picked my name when I made my first character on World of Warcraft about a year ago :P

For any of you that are wondering, this is not me :lol:

5. Re: Explain your name

well, gRend is the "harder" form of Grendel, which is the monster from the Beowulf sage...

6. LienK Wat

Re: Explain your name

There is actually a wiki page with that information on :P

You might also want to check out some of the other pages on that wiki :)

7. Re: Explain your name

My nickname is my code name :p

P.s. i'm not haxxx0r... But i'm original :)

8. XOo

Well im not that good to find out names I just got mine out of some song I found.

9. Re: Explain your name

McPeanut = derived from Mr Peanut which is quite a nice legume, but Mr Peanut was unoriginal. McPeanut was then born. After using it in WoW for two years I built up quite a reputation with my name. Stuck with it and here I am, GM's honest legume...

P.S I wrote this when i was REAALLY REALLYLYLY tired so don't blame me

10. Re: Explain your name

Well it be quite hard be original after 10 years... (There be so many nicknames xD)

11. Re: Explain your name

Is one... simple.

12. Re: Explain your name

0.o

13. Re: Explain your name

*sigh*

Buxom, now look what you've done! :roll:

*puts DarkImmortal's eyes back into his skull*

14. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

BeauChaotica...loosely (VERY loosely) translated as Beau - good (looking, literally >.<) Chaotica - chaos/bad/evil w/e hence Good/Evil balance (edit: French grammar correction :P) a l'avatar :D

btw I didn't make the avvy just cut it ;)

15. Re: Explain your name

sandman1985: Enter Sandman by Metallica. Year of birth: 1985.
    Not the "Mr Sandman, bring me a dream!" song from decades ago.
    Although when people sing this to me in-game it does make Sandman happy. 8-)

16. Re: Explain your name

By'tor and the Snowdog, my favourite song from the band "Rush" also it just sounds cool as hell..

17. Re: Explain your name

well mine...... thats my real name :o

18. Re: Explain your name

:D

19. Re: Explain your name

Michael Myers.

I saw Halloween I and II when I was around ten years old. :o Fucked me up for life - in a cool, awesome way, heh. :twisted:

It has THE best horror movie theme song.

[youtube:3subdoz9]1XlDEv2LNiw[/youtube:3subdoz9]

20. Re: Explain your name

When I was young and started playing on the internet people kept saying "zomg dude you have to get a nickname!!!!!" and I was like "whatever" so I took my real name, "Stijn" and just wrote it differently :P

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)