Explain your name

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by Guinny, 21 Aug 2008.

1. Re: Explain your name

I played CS:S back then with a different name and in a clan. When clan disbanded I changed a name to rofl and I played just for fun (weed anyone) having a good laugh in the meantime. Didn't bother changing for next few years and it stayed.

2. Re: Explain your name

My nick comes from one of my favourite metal bands and their best album ever: Fear Factory's "Demanufacture"

about 5 years ago i used another lame nickname on msn and stuff like that, then i decide i needed a more mature nickname (rly, old one was stupid) so i chose this. 3 years ago it also became my artist name because no one else used it and now i use it for almost everything because i think it's weird to use multiple nicknames :p
    i make Industrial Hardcore under this name ^^

too bad there's also another guys who uses this nickname in certain games, but for what i can tell from google he's not active under that name, so yeah
    on certain site like LJ i have to use Demanufactur3r because my nick was already taken there :p

but i'm glad when ppl browse google for ''demanufacturer'' they'll see my VF and my score on GM :p

3. Re: Explain your name

loooool XDDD

no man, it's music :p

do you know hardcore?
    not the punk hardcore but the gabber hardcore :p
    this hardcore has several sub genres: Industrial hardcore, darkcore, UK hardcore, frenchcore and many more.

industrial hardcore is very different than the normal hardcore: it still has the loud bass, but it has many breaks, is very rythmic and does not have those simpel synthesizer tunes. Instead there are many atmospherics soundpads and weird industrial noises, which give it a very dark and machine like feel.
    Oha nd there's distortion, lots of distortion :D

this is a nice example:

[youtube:3pusq06e]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yvGPyey-lDI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yvGPyey-lDI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube:3pusq06e]

4. Knud Phat beats only

Re: Explain your name

I found some albums and it has a nice beat and sound :mrgreen:

[dutch mode]Hallo trouwens :) [/dutch]

5. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

Wow Deman (hmm) that's some good stuff :D I've got a bit of britcore (a la Sanzen: http://www.myspace.com/sanzen ; Mirimar Disaster etc) but a lot of that's a bit samey :lol:

6. Micky Mick rolling since 07

Like the new avatar Buxom.

Micky 8-)

7. Protantus Original Member

Comes from where I'm from. The motto of Belfast is Pro Tanto Quid Retribuamus. Protanto seemed a bit girlie though, so changed to Protantus.

8. Re: Explain your name

YO! was just implemented cos of going to YO!Sushi too much. accidently it blends with the name
    Overdrive is a sense of pushing to the limits to something more than you are capable of, also the FFX limit breaker =)

9. Re: Explain your name

Nothing too fancy,I asked my bro for a nickname and he said Wacky (long time ago back in the AoE 2 launch) and the 12 is because I like how it sounds :).

10. Vacoy some sort of fucking fish

I'm named Vacoy because I like cookies

11. Knud Phat beats only

I'm too lazy with fancy internet and gaming names, so I use my own name :lol:

12. Re: Explain your name

Same as KJ aka Kenneth J From denmark @@ Knud from denmark?

13. Knud Phat beats only

No, The Netherlands.
    And no connection with Denmark at all. Just creative parents I guess

14. Re: Explain your name

;)

15. Re: Explain your name

YO!Sushi, damn I love eating there! :D

16. IAmNomad Ex-Leader

I am Nomad... I am performing... my function... Deep... emptiness... it approaches... Collision... damage... blackness... I am "the other"... I am Tan Ru... Tan Ru... Nomad... Tan Ru... Error... flaw... imperfection... must sterilize... Rebirth... we are complete... much power... Gan-ta-nu... ick-ka... Tan-Ru... The creator instructs... search out... identify... sterilize imperfections... We are Nomad... we are Nomad... we are complete... We are instructed... our purpose is clear... sterilize imperfections... sterilize imperfections... Nomad... sterilize... sterilize... Nomad... sterilize...

17. Re: Explain your name

Oh yeah , im like a rogue from WoW , I kill everyone with speed and then Vanish away o.0 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted:

18. Re: Explain your name

dont u mean.... CILLIT BAMM! and the dirt is gone

19. Bun

Bamm wash my body all day. ;)

20. eoN

You dont want to use cillit bang to wash yourself... Seriously its like bleach!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)