Explain your name

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by Guinny, 21 Aug 2008.

1. Robbiebob Non Verba, Sed Acta

Re: Explain your name

I once made an account in a game I don't play anymore and I shared it with a good friend of mine. We decided to name it Robbbiebob (Robbie & Bob :D ) and since then I kinda always use this gamerztag

2. Cookiecaster |/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\

i am kidcaster! i WAS kid 1 year ago :) and caster comes from W.O.W i was a mage :P so..KIDCASTER WAS BORN! :)(see i am 13 and some of you should be a shamed :) KILLED BY A 13 YR OLD and a bad speller haha! looking forward to dominating you soon!)

3. Re: Explain your name

he is! :D

So once agian :)

JohnLeeHooker - from Playing Butcher way too much in DotA (and hooking NMY´s around) - and i like to listen to blues music...

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM !!

4. Re: Explain your name

Ironic statement from CS when I played on dialup. Enough said.

5. Bun

haptic
    (hap'-tick) adj. 1: relating to, or based on the sense of touch. 2: characterized by a predilection for the sense of touch. [From Greek haptesthai "to touch."]

6. Re: Explain your name

Started off as a joke between Benj and I, as I had changed my name to Robinho after an awesome Man City game. Then I decided to keep it after it seemed to go over well, then Disco commanded me never to change it again, so, there you go. :D

7. Bun

It also means cookie in swedish, kaka.

8. Re: Explain your name

Yesh, Fromage has informed me of this repeatedly. It can also mean poop in some languages. :geek:

9. Re: Explain your name

Lmfao! Bun's new name got pwned :lol:

10. Bun

Not my fault some gay babies want to be touched...

11. Re: Explain your name

:shock:

:P

12. Bluepanther GM's Original Dog

ROFL

:P

13. Re: Explain your name

Danny as my name is Danny.
    Killa as when I first started playing Games online Danny was always taken up, so I added the Killa from Ghostface Killah without the "H" as he is my favourite rapper and that was all I could come up with at the time!

Pretty Lame really!

14. Re: Explain your name

Hey guys! Decided to join in the whole forum scene after being on the servers so long :mrgreen:

"Savage" -- Well, it started out as "Savage Sponge" -- a random night where I got drunk and went through my friends house with sponges attached to me... Completely innocuous though really =P

The "Sponge" bit was lost because it confused people in game as they didn't know what to call me 0.o

And so Savage was born =D

15. Re: Explain your name

My initials, without -toch, ingame is JW :D

16. Re: Explain your name

When my father and I established our first wlan network my name was my PC name in the network^^ Used it for online gaming after that. A short and original version of my usual name (see recruitment page). Also a lot of people called me Maximus as a nickname so there...

Plus there are shitloads of maxi1's out there but there is only ONE maxi1002 :)

17. Ash

Mines fairly simple to explain.. its my real name lol.. (very original!)

Other names I have though are Ashz0r and Happystab.

Ashz0r was just a random name I through in once in a game because Ash was taken and it kind of stuck with me..

Happystab was my Combat Rogues name in WoW (Spin of words of Happyslapping)

18. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

Hmmm .. my name ......

To be honest: I dont have the whole memory "why" or "how" i came up with my name .... it was on a private 10 players LAN in my friend's house basement, now 5 years ago .... there were tons of alcohol, and somehow, i decided to wear this name ...

The name has 2 parts, "Oba" and "Ruler" ...

The 2nd part should be clear - i just own ya biatches, *gjiahahahaha* !!! xD

The 1st part comes from ther german word "Ober", spelled "Oba" , which means "Over" (or Uber in TF2 language ;) ) ..... Oberruler sounded and looked badass, because of the double "R" in the mid, so i wrote the name, how it was spelled: Obaruler - that's it ^^

I use several versions of this name, my UT3 account for example is "Ob4ru|3r" ( http://www.enemydown.co.uk/ut3stats.php?id=156393898 )

19. Re: Explain your name

I should try to add you, I suck bad at UT3 though, yes even worse than in TF2, much worse. Still..... not quite DODS levels of stink.

My name is a secret. Though the recent adaptation, 'The Retarden' might well stick anyway, and the explanation is obvious really....

20. The Xtractor Certified Weeaboo

2 years ago i was a tractor.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)