Fall 2015

Discussion in 'Weeaboo Corner' started by NomNom Chompski, 3 Oct 2015.

1. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

Anything worth watching this season? Started Gakusen Toshi Asterisk which seems ok but nothing else has really stood out.

2. audiosl4ve Saitama's underling

One-Punch Man is a must watch!!!!!! Everything else is just to fill the blanks :D

3. Started like 20 shows already and only anime that looks watchable so far is Utawarerumono a breath of fresh air so far, others all are generic high school shit you see every season with Heavy Object being the absolute trash so far. Really hyped for Owari no Seraph S2 tho

4. audiosl4ve Saitama's underling

i'm somehow dissapointed with One-Punch Man. I tought that it would be more epic. But it's still great anime, i just expected much more..

5. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

Only thing i'm watching atm is Gakusen Toshi Asterisk seems ok from the first ep, One-Punch Man has hype but not got around to watching it. Waiting on the rest of God Eater which is going to be Winter apparently.

6. audiosl4ve Saitama's underling

i liked Young Black Yach. It's quite good anime at first, i hope they can continue the pace

7. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

One Punch Man is brilliant enjoyed the first episode also started Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shouta which seems ok so far.

8. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

Yuru Yuri s3 anime of the season

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)