Fantasy Football

Discussion in 'Other Games and MMORPGs' started by Deleted member 2190, 9 Aug 2016.

1. [​IMG]

get your fucking asses in here and play shitty virtual football with me over the season

https://fantasyfootball.skysports.com/

go to here and make an account then make a team and click leagues and put the pin in you commies

Last edited by a moderator: 9 Aug 2016
  2. Falsey John, the Goldfish: Never Forgotten

lewy that's not a real link its an image

i dont know what you expect from me

3. Falsey John, the Goldfish: Never Forgotten

also ill have you know my dad is president of the football so he'll tell me all the inside stuff and ill likely win

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. If I knew anything at all about football I would play, but I have literally no idea :v

5. doesn't matter!

it's only a game, just pick players that total the amount you're given and that's all there is to it. it's all down to luck basically as nobody knows how players are gonna perform

i've seen people like my dad who is a football fanatic lose to 12 year old me

6. Falsey John, the Goldfish: Never Forgotten

i literally just picked the few players i actually know and like and then filled up with expensive shits

so basically my team is a bastardisation of Crystal Palace's rooster

7. Falsey John, the Goldfish: Never Forgotten

also lewy im done and joined the league so what do i do now and how do i win

8. I've joined, know nothing about football, but I like management type games.

9. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

Well now that Villa aren't in the league I might actually have to think about my team selection...

damn

10. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Won't load :(

11. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

12. Falsey John, the Goldfish: Never Forgotten

guys wtf is my username

13. season starts tomorrow

get your teams in you wankaz

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)