First GM TOURNAMENT Starts 17th April 2009 8pm GMT

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Disco_Indigo, 17 Apr 2009.

1. Re: First GM TOURNAMENT Starts 17th April 2009 8pm GMT

yep they do, but they would crush GMW anyway, so the result is valid and CaP - please, remove rapidfire script from your scouts for next matches pls

2. Vendetta GM's better half

Re: First GM TOURNAMENT Starts 17th April 2009 8pm GMT

technically it doesn't matter if they won, cheating = lose and removed normally, regardless of the outcome

3. Re: First GM TOURNAMENT Starts 17th April 2009 8pm GMT

Tbh the way they were playing as a team, the 1 scout with suspected pistol script.
    would't have made such a huge inpact anyway, plus in the first game he was soli anyway!

4. Re: First GM TOURNAMENT Starts 17th April 2009 8pm GMT

Obviously need to apply some more steamroll pressure [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  5. Th-

I've heard of some misconduct during and after the GM-W vs CaP match

Let me remind you of our code of conduct
    I trust there is little room for misunderstanding here.

Ska Boss from CaP team contacted me and expressed his concern of their team getting labeled as cheaters by false accusations. As far as I am aware, the only issue was a possible fastfire script used by one of the scouts. A skilled player is able to fire very fast without scripts, and Ska Boss insisted this was the case. He seemed genuine enough to convince me, so unless someone has rock solid proof of hacks, CaP team can be assumed to have played according to the rules during the entire cup. Let there be no more false accusations.

Now, get on servers and play some games together. What better way is there to build relations than some friendly rounds on Dustbowl?

6. Re: First GM TOURNAMENT Starts 17th April 2009 8pm GMT

Thank you for clearing up many of the accusations TH. All I ask for is a bit of respect and sportsmanship, which we have shown through out the tournament and to the other teams. I assure you that if you have rock solid proof of any of our players cheating than we will forfeit any matches we won and drop out of the tournament, but please make sure that you have the evidence before accusing any one (Even other teams besides ours) because it is very disrespectful and irritating.

On another note:
    TH, we need to schedule a tie breaker for our last match since we had to leave early to play at another one. If we could make this tie breaker match as Badlands/(map of ur choice) and first to 5 on Tuesday at 8-9 pm GMT, than that would be great. I would also like to schedule our tournament match for this week during Sunday or next week Friday, so please any team interested contact me ASAP.

7. Spykodemon Disabled account

I said CaP was hacking because thier spy killed me from the other side of the map.

It was just my game playing up.

8. Re: First GM TOURNAMENT Starts 17th April 2009 8pm GMT

Can teams please contact one another and get some games going, we have had only one completed game so far.

Cheers

Disco

PS would help if team captains and their seconds could post their steam ID here :)

pps Spyko could you please help me update the table so far - cheers bud

9. Re: First GM TOURNAMENT Starts 17th April 2009 8pm GMT

right first off i was talking to Cap's captain and it came to my attention they played 2 maps with a 1-1 draw right? now a third map shud of been played but it wasn't. so what myself and elskaboss(cap) was wandering is do they play the third map as soon as? Or(as i was thinking ) do they replay the match again as it was not clearly stated on the forum here that the match was commencing ? A reminder that u guys Must post on here if a match is going to commence what time etc. your views guys wud be much appreciated especially by disco the organizer.

Many thanks

Benito

10. Re: First GM TOURNAMENT Starts 17th April 2009 8pm GMT

Just play the 3rd map guys, no need to replay all again, and let us all know, as i'd certainly like to match that game. :)

Cheers

Disco

11. Re: First GM TOURNAMENT Starts 17th April 2009 8pm GMT

Waebi fails so much, so i guess i should step in..

GM-Z played against "CAP?".. 1-1.. so we need another map.. tho i would rematch completely?

..@ Maybe today, pretty early. @

12. Re: First GM TOURNAMENT Starts 17th April 2009 8pm GMT

Im sure id get acused of scripting even if i dont use em:)

13. Re: First GM TOURNAMENT Starts 17th April 2009 8pm GMT

Wait did you just indirectly admit you used scripts? 8-)

14. Re: First GM TOURNAMENT Starts 17th April 2009 8pm GMT

i do use em...everyone does on etf2l lolz

15. Spykodemon Disabled account

Scripts make your natural skill worthless. fact.

(Depending on what kind of script it is actually :P)

16. Relun Follow The Relun

not everyone, but yeh most do

17. Bump

Bump Bump

GM-Z want matches, and we want them all today..

Get a team, and tell us.

18. Voi will be playing matches soon but we have to do 3 wireplays first because those idiots havent replied us for weeeeeeks and there is no default date like ETF2l...

Are matches actually being played appart from GM z?

19. I'm more worried if this tournament is still continuing atm really. Is there anyone still around to organize this/ are the 2 GM teams still in the game?

I'm all for continuing this, but it needs some sort of organization really. Right now it's a mess to get your matches.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)