FO4 - Hints and Tips [No Spoilers]

Discussion in 'Fallout 4' started by HellJack, 12 Nov 2015.

1. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

More resources in huge quantities:

2. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

This one is for @Mister Spuds . Even more resources in goodly sized quantities:

3. Trekkie "Be Gone Thot!"- GM Management Team 2k17

Does anyone know where you can get more rubber, I have used all the tyres in my settlement and have no idea where to find/get more.

4. Gaw discord is my friend now

There aren't many places to get free condoms in Ireland. 3rd level institutions are probably your best bet, they have baskets full of them. Either way, probably easier to buy them in bulk online, than use actual tyres and the accompanying friction burn.

5. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

6. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Here's a tip for you.

If you find a Never-Ending Laser Musket, never use the fucking thing.

I found one on a Legendary Mirelurk and was ecstatic. I equipped it and has a good laugh over the fact that you could load it for ever. So, I loaded 200 shots into it. My thought was "The next fucking thing what comes along is going to get it!"

And lo, a Glowing Deathclaw did arrive. I took aim, and in VATS I targeted it's head.

And yes, the Deathclaw did become a smouldering pile of ashes with a single pull of the trigger...and the FUCKING GUN USED EVERY SINGLE FUSION CELL I HAD ON ME! IN ONE FUCKING SHOTLKHJ:LKJ:OIDFU:OIUD:LFKJ:LNN n;lhj;lk;hj

Needless to say, I reverted to a previous save and put the gun away in my legendary locker back at The Castle.

7. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Hey friends.

Now that Mods are officially supported for FO4, I wanted to share one of the best of the lot.

Autosave Every 5 Minutes

Autosave Every 10 Minutes

This is fantastic, as sometimes I'll forget to save a game, experience a random crash, and lose a shit load of progress.

It was designed for Survival plays, but it's extremely useful for everyone.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)