For all who has played with me

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Zana, 8 Feb 2010.

1. Zana The Candy Bun

For all who has played with me

AM I THAT BAD?

Be sincere, i would like to know your opinion

I am uploading some footage right now, but still, if you have videos showing how bad/well i am playing, post them

I am telling this because i have discussing wiht people here at GM and they actually agree with me on that i don't play "THAT WELL" so...

Anyway, it is on general chat because i think it does not belong to the TF2 Forum

2. MrMike This is my face when you talk

you can't be THAT bad, i mean i've seen worse people than you in prop hunt, dunno bout regular tf2 as i haven't played with you yet =3

3. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

I don't think he's talking about prophunt. That's a different kettle of fish er

Played with you tonight and honestly buddy there are much much worse players out there. Just keep at it, we've all been there.

Maybe if you tried playing that highlander match it would push you out of your comfort zone a bit and force you to learn some new skills? =)

4. Cookiecaster |/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\

CaptainZana is bad? IS NOT POSSIBLE!
    When i played with you on Goldrush, you did gooooood <3

5. Zana The Candy Bun

Well, all is a thing of go for it so... But we didn't had that higlander match this weekend, right?

Also Cookie. I also <3 you

Also. FOOTAGE!

(Your YT Tag Is Serously Broken)

6. Spykodemon Disabled account

Yeah, if you do a couple of matches then mentally you'll be pushed out of your comfort zone and you'll be put in more tactical situations. This is the best way to improve.

7. Looks fine to me.

Also, l2airblast.

8. i dominated u ... so u must suck

just kidding, like said before there are much worse ppl out there ...
    and ya u should totally play that highlander and no it wasnt last weekend

btw: your tf looks kinda strange, is this the original spanish version?

9. gRiMrEaPeRsco Thunder ... wait for it ... Penis

I've only played PH with ya and your no bad, but i hate your skin pack lawl

10. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Oh Zana, im pretty sure you cant be that bad.. infact im sure your good and even better than me, oh wait.. thats not saying much D:
    Well im anyways, im pretty sure you awsome :D

11. You're shit!

12. Zana The Candy Bun

Well... You would hate my machine then

No, it is not the Retail Spanish Version. I just forced it to use DX 8, Setting the textures at its lowest (lower than the low option), setting no shadows, no filter on textures and on lighting, Running on 640x480 (800x600 on this video) and almost every objet in the game replaced with a "less-than-400-tris" version... Just to get 40 Stable FPS and 25 Stable FPS while recording with fraps... (A better way to record my games?)

13. Cookiecaster |/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\

Badseed you dominate everyone ;/

One word...
    HAAAAAAAAAAAAX

14. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

Use source recorder with the xvid codec.

15. i just see this as a kind of compliment ... thx cookie <3

16. Lolz, I are on teh video :D

17. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

I uh

I don't remember...
    I don't remember a domination from you last night? XD

On topic though yeah just keep at it Cap'n. If you want a slot in the highlander we can sort it out, no worries.

Edit: Re the video, one pointer is I think having the equalizer out blocks medics healing you?
    Also remember to make use of the quick-switch key for weapons; normally Q =)

18. beau, u and your sniper hax xD

and ya, if u want to get a little better at an specific class, i tink we have at least 2 ppl for every class who can tell u some tricks
    and i think every1 can tell u some general tricks if u like

as for solly: use quickswitch, im using my mousewheel (up - shot/banner and down- melee) and M2 to go back to rockets

19. Poxie Ray-Banned

Rage

20. btw: dont listen to a guy called poxie, he is a fail scout

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)