Force round end/start

Discussion in 'PropHunt' started by Willeth, 16 Aug 2013.

1. Hey folks, hopefully a quicky here. We're running a PH tournament on our forums and we want to give everyone ample time to be able to get into a game before we kick off a round. We also have a fairly strict time limit on the full run of the thing (ie, we don't want to be still running at midnight if we can help it).

I'm looking for a way to either force a round to end or to restart once we have everyone in the game. I've tried mp_restartgame 1 and mp_restartround 1 - the former does nothing (although told me I had autokick disabled the first time), the latter says it will restart in one second and then cheerily doesn't.

Is there a way for us to do this with a command in PropHunt? If worst comes to worst we can just have the first round be a practice round if necessary, but three minutes on every game in a 16-team tourney is about an hour and a half in wasted time. Cheers if you can help - I'm a little new to this but would love an answer I can do reliably throughout the night. Alternately I suppose we could have everyone join as spectators and only switch to a team when everyone's in, perhaps.

Thanks!

2. Cactus The key is to never give up

3. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

@Gaw might have an answer as well.

4. Thanks folks. Also, apologies for my giant face.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  5. Geit Coding wizard!

I'm not sure if it'll work, but if you do "sm plugins reload prophunt; mp_restartround 1" you might convince PropHunt that it's the end of the round.

6. Fantastic, thanks, will test shortly.

7. Unfortunately not - the best way we've found of forcing a new round is getting everyone but a BLU member to go spectator so far. Thanks :)

8. sm_slay @all

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. how to start a round of prop hunt gmod

3. gmod restart round

4. ttt restart round,
  5. commande restart game gmod,
  6. garrys mod restart round,
  7. prop hunt restart round,
  8. how to restart a prop hunt gmod,
  9. prop hunt start round,
  10. garrys mod prop hunt how to restart