FPSGoat brainstorm thread

Discussion in 'Server/Website Chat' started by Geit, 3 Sep 2010.

1. Geit Coding wizard!

FPSGoat brainstorm thread

• Download "Carts" -> Select as many files as you like and have them download in a single archive. (Geit)
    • File processing -> files are unzipped on upload and placed into the "correct" folder structure for source games, allows quick installation of downloaded carts. (Apex)
    • Desktop/Java Applet to automatically install downloaded files. (Dark)
    Ideas for FPSGoat, Go. - If you don't know what FPSGoat is, Ask someone on steam, not here. Cookies and Twiz you are not allowed to post at all.

2. Zana The Candy Bun

I like the Java thing... but i cant have any idea, IF YOU DONT TELL WHAT DO YOU NEED, ie: way to manage big files, placing the routes of the page in a similar way for the routes for the files on the game, then move them like if the inseaad of www.fpsgoat.com/tf/models/Pingas.vmd it gets into ~sourceapps/XXX/Team Fortress 2/tf/models

3. Gaw discord is my friend now

Something like the ability when you are uploading, you can upload different models for each release etc.

For example, people could use it to specify a different colour of the item, or the exact same item but for a different game.

4. How a sidebar thing like the one on the GM site with our servers on but that automatically starts tf2 and joins the server and maybe adds to favorites if that's possible.

5. Geit Coding wizard!

6. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

Catastrophic misclick

7. Spykodemon Disabled account

ads that give you viruses

8. gRiMrEaPeRsco Thunder ... wait for it ... Penis

Everytime you post anywhere on fpsgoat asking how to install skins you get meatspinned/goatsed/lemonpartyed

9. Cookiecaster |/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\

Make the 404 funny...
    Or die.

10. Cactus The key is to never give up

Please dont have a limit to 1 download per 60 seconds like banana. It always glitches and makes it so you have to wait about 10 minutes.

11. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

Wait what? I never got that on FPSB.

12. Cactus The key is to never give up

when i download 2 custom tf2 models, it lets me download the first, then says "you must wait 60 seconds to download something else" so i stay on the page and count to 60. 60 seconds later i refresh and it says "you must wait 57 seconds"....

13. Gaw discord is my friend now

No, Justin is hosting fpsgoat on it's own separate dedi free of charge, that's something fpsbanana will never have

14. Yup, if all goes well I may be able to get an unmetered 1gbit connection (worth £1500 a month) :>

15. coffeejunky GM's Tea-boy

Idea: when you have a list of maps, there needs to be a way to show a full screenshot of the map by hovering over, or clicking a link below the thumbnail for the map, this would make it easier to see maps without opening a new tab.

16. marcf33 Marc

BUMP

Is this still being worked on? Or has it been abandoned?

17. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

Why don't you ask over steam, or send a PM instead of reviving a thread that will now be spammed to hell..
    Here is a clue:
    Database Normalisation = :bang:
    www.fpsgoat.com

18. Currently considering writing it on the XenForo framework.

19. gRiMrEaPeRsco Thunder ... wait for it ... Penis

Whats the point of making a site for tf2 skins if none are allowed on GM servers?

20. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

Make a site for crappy speedhax too

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fpsgoat