G1´s Administrator Application

Discussion in 'Administrator Applications' started by G1_tf2, 10 Aug 2020.

1. In-game name: G1

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198365243596/

Game(s)/Service(s) you are applying for: X3 cp orange

Why do you think you need admin: active player, one of my main servers i play on, there has always been a few people that hack on the server, and if i were to get admin, would make a lot peoples times a lot more enjoyable

Why are you more suitable than other applicants: i know 3 languages, (swedish,finnish,english), a lot of people that speak the languages play on the server, could help solving any problems if they were to happen, and if i were to get admin on here, i'll be the youngest of the GM team,also willing to get new members to join through discord servers.

Current and expected activity level on the games/services in question: im almost always active, 4-6 hours a day.

Current and expected activity level on Mumble or Discord: active on the discord from time to time, i have not been active on mumble, but if required i will be gladly be on there more.

Current and expected activity level on the forums: not active on the forums, but ill start being on here if needed.

Any previous administrative experience: have been and are Admin on a couple of discord servers with around 200-300+ members.

thank you for your time :>

2. max.v5 certified fake bind creator

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Sexual Tension Sexual Tension x 1
    • List
  3. G1!!! We haven't met before. With the revival of orange, it sure is nice to see new applicants. Good luck!!

4. thank you! :D

5. -M-m- herpderp

Hm with Mystia returning (Old staff since before i joined is ofc gonna get a bit of priority.)
    And that together with recently getting three new applicants i think I'm gonna have too say no for now ?

Otherwise in general accepted as potential staff for sure, with the way TF2 & the orange server is picking up in activity a bit we might actually need more active then the admins that play TF2 somewhat consistently atm.

Sorry man...
    We'll let you know if we get a need for more staff though if you are around at that point.

This could be a week or a year from now depends on how things pan out over the next few days ?
    weeks ? i dunno...

Been a bit of talk going in the discord & probably will be a bit of messaging on steam here & there finding who is still capable of remaining active or not atm among the staff...
    As it's been rather quiet as things worked relatively smoothly with the few that were online & sort of ready too join orange to deal with rulebreakers.

If anyone else retires from staff there is a spot for you though absolutely, at least in my opinion here...

Or if any of the staff messes up badly & repeatedly leading too them getting kicked off from the staff you got a spot as well.

6. sounds good! glad at least that i can get a spot if someone else screws up, thanks for your time!

7. Hi G1 - I think at this time we are at capacity for TF2 admins - check back another time and see if we're recruiting. Thank you for your interest and I hope you continue to enjoy the servers.

8. its all good!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)