Game: Guess the Screenshot

Discussion in 'Random' started by BeauChaotica, 6 Dec 2010.

1. Conker's Bad Fur Day

2. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

Doggy, you have to post a screenshot or it can't continue =P

3. Yeah I know, just wanted to see if I got it right before posting a new screen.

[​IMG]

4. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

Time Crisis

6. Close, but not quite ;)

7. I actually thought it was too, but i was thrown off by the body armour. I legitimately have no idea.

EDIT: Yeah it's Conker's Bad Fur day, that massive turd boss was terrifying. I still cannot eat sweetcorn to this day.

8. Some rip off of Time Crisis?

[​IMG]

9. Hmm someone i'm subscribed to on youtube has posted videos of that game. But I can't remember the name :(

10. Can't post a new screen unless you get it right Apex :P

11. This thread needs all the help it can get, let him post ;)

12. Well i was right it is a Time Crisis rip-off.

13. Some indie game involving a rabbit?

14. Vib Ribbon, Still play it now, PS1 Classic and rare as rocking horse shit!

15. [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  16. Grim Fandago?

((I love throwing curveballs or randomness ))

[​IMG]

17. YES TONK, I KNEW I remembered it from somewhere! Was in one of my old PSX magazines! :D

18. Squallkitty GM's #1 Streamer!

lol fail open the pic in a new tab see the name is digimon 2003 better known as digimon world 3 :P

19. Its circa 1992 so a lot of you weren't born, but it was the one of the biggest selling games on CDI and i still got the PC version (and its sequel!) and was released on ipad,itouch & Iphone on 15 December 2010!

Cant give any more clues!

20. Its circa 1992 so a lot of you weren't born, but it was the one of the biggest selling games on CDI and i still got the PC version (and its sequel!) and was released on ipad,itouch & Iphone on 15 December 2010!

Cant give any more clues!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)