Game Types & Server Population

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by Protantus, 16 Jan 2010.

1. Apologies. I'm just a little on edge, over-worked and irritated by a few things lately.

I'd like to see a server with rtd, rmf and the presents mod added. TF2 isn't much fun when taken seriously, that's why I don't like Spambowl, Fail-load, etc. I know there's quite a few people who think the same as me. I know there's a lot regular prop hunters (Mostly Thunderfuckers) who have been playing on Negro's idle server lately because he's recently installed all 3 of the above mentioned plugins.

That's actually playing on an idle map and enjoying it, not sitting around... well, idling. I wouldn't mind seeing those plugins installed on a 5 flag ctf map such as one of the 2fort edits or doublecross. When I'm not Prop Hunting, watching anime or playing another game, I'll usually be on GoRClans Engy Power 2Fort just because of the rtd. If that server included the presents mod too it'd be gold. It'd be nice if the GM servers had some fun server mods and plugins rather then just the normal modes.

2. MrMike This is my face when you talk

Agreed, i like servers when they have a goofy kind of kick to it. it's fun to see what you might roll on the dice.
    what i'd personaly like to see is a mod rotation server, so it has normal tf2 maps but also has modded maps as well to keep things fresh, also give it rtd and i'd love it. it'd be fun for people who don't take tf2 seriously and also the roation will keep it from getting repetative, as playing one map is cool and all but just playing that one map does get boring after a while :>

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. negroidleserver