GamingMasters? 6v6 Team

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by Sim, 12 Jan 2014.

1. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

Ez geams, ez lyf3.

2. If it's within the rules to have player overlap (and I don't see why it wouldn't be), what about recruiting a couple more and entering the etf2l highlander?

Don't really see any need to take it as seriously as 6v6, as long as the majority of the team is trained up, could just show up to the matches and nothing more

3. but highlander is shit

4. Highlander is so meh. Not sure my schedule would allow me to play it consistently

5. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I would partake in said highlander team but i would suggest everyone involved plays at least 10-25 highlander lobbies or something. Most Payload maps are just rinse and repeat .

6. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

HL is shit, but I like stomping noobs, I'm down.

7. Sim Burner of props and hunter of hunters

No overlap problem, could do.

Remember GM is shit at turning up to things though.

8. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

We've been pretty good at turning up to things. Well, most of us. (@imFree)

Luckily for you, I'm available to play all 7 positions at the same time. Sometimes, you just have to carry hard.

9. -im a retard and realize only now this is the thread and not the convo with the team members-

10. I will do as well. 6v6 stiill priority #1 tho

11. Sim Burner of props and hunter of hunters

Okay, signups close 27th for the HL season.

I am NOT organising this and I am NOT leading it if it happens. If someone wants to step up that would be gravy though.

12. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

When you sag off, your swag is off, Sim.

Also we need you to organise. We need someone with HL experience. Pls do it Sim, you'll get better. Do something every day that scares you! Be adventurous!

13. Sim Burner of props and hunter of hunters

I don't have time. I don't really have highlander experience (at least anymore than someone like @imFree hint hint).

14. Tbh I have tried planning it before and I perfectly understand why Sim doesn't want to plan this as well, it does take quite a bit of time for a 6v6 team let alone be a HL team. I personally don't want to organize it but if the people who want to do the HL outside the 6v6 team wants to step up too, that could be cool.

15. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

warming up with some skrims before the big game

16. WE WON

17. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

DIV 6?!?!?!?!?!?1

MORE LIKE FUCKING PREM

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Sexual Tension Sexual Tension x 1
    • List
  18. Bluepanther GM's Original Dog

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  19. Cactus The key is to never give up

GO TEAM!

20. You won because of my moral support.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)