----GFL vs GM---- Sunday 19/10/08 6GMT SIGNUP

Discussion in 'Events' started by FastJohn, 13 Oct 2008.

1. Re: ----GFL vs GM---- Sunday 19/10/08 6GMT SIGNUP

LMFAO :lol:

2. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

Re: ----GFL vs GM---- Sunday 19/10/08 6GMT SIGNUP

Hmm well I don't think I'm doing anything tonight so if you guys still can't find enough I'll go..hmm scout?

3. Re: ----GFL vs GM---- Sunday 19/10/08 6GMT SIGNUP

Blue and I might not be able to make it D:

I'll keep you guys updated.

4. Re: ----GFL vs GM---- Sunday 19/10/08 6GMT SIGNUP

@dark, keep me post on steam as well.

5. Re: ----GFL vs GM---- Sunday 19/10/08 6GMT SIGNUP

did anyone record demo's? :(

6. Re: ----GFL vs GM---- Sunday 19/10/08 6GMT SIGNUP

good game, and thanks to those who managed to show up after dark and blue couldn't play

cp_badlands
    GFL 0-8 GM

cp_granary
    GFL 1-4 GM

gravel pit
    GFL 0-4 GM

screenies

cp_badlands
    [attachment=0:ngm9vbg5]cp_badlands0013.jpg[/attachment:ngm9vbg5]

cp_granary
    [attachment=1:ngm9vbg5]cp_granary0020.jpg[/attachment:ngm9vbg5]

gravel pit
    [attachment=2:ngm9vbg5]cp_gravelpit0026.jpg[/attachment:ngm9vbg5]
    that was just b4 i got dc :|
    we won that round when I joined back in

Attached Files:

7. Re: ----GFL vs GM---- Sunday 19/10/08 6GMT SIGNUP

thanks.

oh btw updated 1st post, just the results and the demo's

8. Re: ----GFL vs GM---- Sunday 19/10/08 6GMT SIGNUP

Added match to match database (see first post/matches page)

I would upload the demos to the dedi, but the file server is uninstalled (damn tigit :x ) and it's getting formatted tomorrow so not much point really :P

9. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

Dang John couldn't you take a screenie where I was doing well or hadn't just been dc'd :P

Was a good game...I think we need to have a look at the difference between the team today which was organised, communicative and enthusiastic, and the last team (the so-called GM'E one). I think we should work on this to try and have more of this great teamwork.

10. Re: ----GFL vs GM---- Sunday 19/10/08 6GMT SIGNUP

da was gd fun =) good game everyone. gravelpit went well i c =) shud do more some other time

really surprised about how ur saying that the match b4 was completely different... saw a gd well synced team out there

EDIT: twas well worth hammering the door in =D

11. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

I mean our team last time somehow managed to lose almost every single round, and this time it's the opposite? :P there was a lot more communication this time round I think; everyone stuck together and we kept tabs on enemy locations. It helped a lot to have both scouts on comms I think, and it was good to know what was round the next corner :)

12. Re: ----GFL vs GM---- Sunday 19/10/08 6GMT SIGNUP

Was fun being a pyro on gravelpit, as far as teamwork was concerned it was more of a case of calling out positions and understanding what to do better than your opponent. Most of the E team still need to learn the common routes from the classes used in 6v6, then you will start to notice an improvement in your reactions if you know the most common route that a class will take.

Aka Granary everyone goes left, scouts either attack in the middle or flank, demo usually sticky's the medpack etc.

13. Re: ----GFL vs GM---- Sunday 19/10/08 6GMT SIGNUP

at one point in gravelpit it was easy to figure out that the demo always took the same route to the roof, so it was easy to pick him off

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)