Gimmah anime

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Gaw, 24 Oct 2009.

1. Gaw discord is my friend now

Gimmah anime

Recommend me a new anime to watch pl0x.

I enjoyed naruto shippuuden. (But didn't finish watching it, only got up to like ep 50)

Doesn't have to be in english, can just be eng subtitles but a dub would be a plus.

Please make sure it's available on warez-bb :clap:

2. Spykodemon Disabled account

Re: Gimmah anime

How about you end the Anime faggotry on GM and NOT watch any?

3. Gaw discord is my friend now

^^

4. Poxie Ray-Banned

+1

5. Re: Gimmah anime

Obviously I'll be reccomending Elfen Lied (Avatar) -- here's a list of the anime which I've watched recently and loved:

- Elfen lied
    - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
    - Death Note
    - Code Geass: Lelouch Of The Rebellion
    - Neon Genesis Evangelion

I suppose they're all quite "depressing" anime, not like your Naruto/ Lucky Star etc which are a lot more light hearted... Although saying that the latest anime of Naruto is the battle between Jiraiya and PAIN = sad times... I said that I'd finish watching Naruto since I got into it many a year ago, but I think I'll just watch it up to the fight between Sasuke/ Itachi; as that was, to me, the main plot line. But saying that I'm determined to read it all the way till the end, despite how crap it is... :/

Savage

6. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

Lulz ! Stoped @ NS?! Ya have to watch it ! xD

Its @ Episode 131 now and still running (from the manga on, i'd say it'll run another ~150+ episodes xD), and NOW the story finally starts developing in the anime (at epi 131 ^^).

Mhhh... but what Anime to watch ..... here some i am watching right now:

- Have you watched "Soul Eater" yet !? (Epic lulz ! And some really awesome battle animations!! Really worth watching, since its from Square Enix), its 50 Episodes: (/the AMV goes to ~Epi 25)

- There is the DBZ remake in HD, DragonBall Kai, that is now @ episode 27, they will "fasten" the story a bit, so its more focused on fighting and there will be arround 130 Episodes

- All time lul-maker "One Piece", that is @ its 443rd episode now, and is just about to become amazing now xD (they are in the 11th year now, and its the 11th intro xDxDxDxD -> )

And some random stuff, that is more fiting for real anime geeks / Otakus. Like: Basquash, To Aru Majutsu No Index / To Aru Kagaku No Railgun, Rosario + Vampire Capu II (lulz), the new 2009 version of FullMetal Alchemist ......

Well, thats the current stuff i watch, + the "Best of all time stuff" of Savage ^^

- Elfen lied
    - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
    - Death Note
    - Code Geass: Lelouch Of The Rebellion
    - Neon Genesis Evangelion

No, Lucky Star was the try to create a "painted weapon" to melt human brainz .......... soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute, its kinda insane <3

7. Re: Gimmah anime

Soul Eater is a very good anime, but the end just sucks monkey balls.. Many new things happen in that last episode, they could've just used those new elements to create a second season / just continue..

8. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

It is rumoured, that there will be one ;-)

9. Re: Gimmah anime

:o
    Didn't know that!

10. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

Ye, Square Enix had denied that, but some employees spreaded some infos in anime blogs, they currently think about a potential plot ^^

11. Re: Gimmah anime

Intresting =D

By the way, Gaw, what kinds of anime do you prefer?

12. Re: Gimmah anime

Death Note is a must see :awesome:

13. Knud Phat beats only

Why would you see anime with is dubbed? Isnt the reason of watching this kind of stuff, because of the japanese language that turn many little boys on?

14. Gaw discord is my friend now

I haven't watched many anime series.. I like the studio ghibli movies (Actually, I just watched my neighbour totoro just 5 minutes ago there!) so I'm not sure if there are actually series similiar to those movies.

And my god, 12 replies in what, an hour? :cool:

Too many choices, god damn it..

15. Re: Gimmah anime

Elfen Lied is a very good start... >:] *hint hint*

Knud - you fail ;P

Savvy

16. Re: Gimmah anime

+2

17. Re: Gimmah anime

Elfen Lied is a great first real anime.

After that, well, check my sig.

18. Gaw discord is my friend now

Will do :D

Many thanks..

19. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhh godddd

20. Gaw discord is my friend now

And I jizzzed in my pannnnts

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)