Glitch or something

Discussion in 'PropHunt' started by MrMike, 8 Mar 2010.

1. MrMike This is my face when you talk

Glitch or something

Today we found a glitch where someone was spectating but still on a team, therefore making it impossible for that team to lose as a prop.
    i do not know how to do this but abagone is the one who was doing it. once we found out we told him to stop but he wouldn't listen and still won't stop doing it.
    would be nice if an admin could give him a bit of a spank or something to make him stop >:

2. marcf33 Marc

Can back this up. We kept raging at him but he wouldnt stop, so he eventually left, rejoined, and did it again...

3. Ill back it up aswell

4. 3 day ban for exploiting a glitch imo.

Did you try the server chat to see if any admins where online?

5. marcf33 Marc

No, guess we didn't think about that.

6. That's what it's there for.

7. marcf33 Marc

lol D:

8. SnuggleMuffin SnuggleMuffin

orly

9. marcf33 Marc

ya rly (boosting post count)

10. Why can't you be a chick? You suck.

11. MrMike This is my face when you talk

don't think any admins were on, Geit was on BC2 and dynamic had just left and i dunno many of the other admins yet sadly =[
    but yea 3 day ban seems good =3

12. If there's no admin that you know online just send a server message or annoy Geit. He loves to be bugged and annoyed. You should try it sometime, it's fun.

13. MrMike This is my face when you talk

i r to lazeh, what's been done is done i'm just gunna go watch me some shakugan no shana and if he's still here when i next play THEN i'll spam the shit out of the server chat for an admin, also i'll spam geit if he's on and blame it on you >:

14. Geit Coding wizard!

Steam ID would be nice. :P

15. MrMike This is my face when you talk

16. Longbow Victorique <3

17. coffeejunky GM's Tea-boy

This is not exploitation of a glitch at all! Deli was doing the same a few days ago...without realising it of course. Sometimes spectators spawn but die, sometimes they spawn but stay alive, seems random. Either way it is common...try it yourself. They appear as spec at bottom of screen but are also on a team.
    This is a bug with the new team balancing...I mentioned it days ago in the suggestions thread.

18. If you're aware of a glitch and continue to use it, you're exploiting it. The guy knew of the glitch, was asked to stop but continued to do it. He was exploiting something to have his team continually win.

Much like the props with weapons glitch. There's only a few who know about it and I'd like to keep it that way so Prop Hunt isn't ruined.

19. Cookiecaster |/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\

Add me
    Kidcaster13
    Any time there is a problem I will gtfon for yer :)

(No I'm not 13 ;p)

20. 14 isn't much better :P

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)