GM Modpack Ideas

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by Mysteryem, 3 Sep 2015.

?

Do you want to see these mods in the pack? Pick yes/no or leave blank for "don't mind"

Poll closed 26 Nov 2015.
  1. (select this so I can easily tell how many people have voted)

87.5%
  2. Obsidiplates: Yes

37.5%
  3. Obsidiplates: No

25.0%
  4. Morph: Yes

50.0%
  5. Morph: No

37.5%
  6. Cyano's Lootable Bodies: Yes

62.5%
  7. Cyano's Lootable Bodies: No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Portal Gun: Yes

25.0%
  9. Portal Gun: No

37.5%
  10. Gravity Gun: Yes

37.5%
  11. Gravity Gun: No

25.0%
  12. Sync: Yes

50.0%
  13. Sync: No

12.5%
  14. Chromaticraft: Yes

25.0%
  15. Chromaticraft: No

25.0%
  16. Project E: Yes

25.0%
  17. Project E: No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. Nether Ores: Yes

62.5%
  19. Nether Ores: No

25.0%
  20. Mo'Creatures: Yes

50.0%
  21. Mo'Creatures: No

25.0%
  22. AOBD: Berry Bushes: Yes

50.0%
  23. AOBD: Berry Bushes: No

25.0%
  24. Iron Backpacks: Yes

62.5%
  25. Iron Backpacks: No

12.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coffeejunky GM's Tea-boy

Gendustry makes bees actually fun. Extra trees and bees are handy. I imagine queen will like flower breeding, given how she protected her special forestry flowers in old TTPI :3
    Genetic modification and bee DNA is all a bit meh for me as gendustry does most of what you need.

2. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

You will be my neighbour again. Does this also include the butterflies?

3. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

The butterflies are part of Forestry I think.

For the time being I've had to cut Tropicraft, The Erebus and Mr Crayfish's Furniture Mod (sorry Joel) as we've run out of block ids and those mods had quite a high block id usage compared to how much they are likely to be used in the pack. Hopefully they can be re-added once the mod which extends the maximum number of block ids has had some compatibility issues fixed. (though even then, we may discover more issues down the line).

Custom Mod Spawner (required for Mo'Creatures) is crashing the server and I have no idea what's going wrong as the only errors showing up are nonsensical, so we're probably going to have to do without Mo'Creatures, sorry.

I am very close to having something that people can start downloading to help me test things.

4. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

WHAT!! NO TROPICRAFT!!! Tbf im more happy there is no mo creatures.

5. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

I thought I'd got everything in and then realised I'd forgotten to install Gendustry. With Gendustry I was 2 over the block id limit, so I had the choice of cutting IC2 Nuclear Control, OffLawn or Headcrumbs and chose OffLawn as it's very few cosmetic things only.

As we're out of space, the mods in the current poll that made it in are Obsidiplates, Morph (no blocks), Cyano's Lootable Bodies (no blocks), Sync, Project E (I can't believe you made me do this), Nether Ores, Iron Backpacks (no blocks). I haven't included gravity gun for now, I don't know if it adds any technical blocks, nor do I know if it's any more stable now. The JABBA dolly works with a lot of things, fortunately.

We have space for a single block, so, if the mod that extends the cap doesn't get fixed, we probably won't be updating many mods, as they might add new blocks, which would be bad. That or we'll have to kill off a mod or two to make room.

I will try and get a server set up tomorrow so we can start some more thorough testing. It'll be good if I can get other people testing so I can do other things that add polish in the meantime, like add thaumcraft aspects to mod mobs.

6. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Jezus shit Christ, that is a long list of mods.

I bet I can find something that will make the server crash :D

EDIT:

I am also very excited to try the Fossils and Archeology Rebirth!

Last edited: 23 Sep 2015
  7. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Holy hell.

This modpack reflects our Community so well.

Complex, a lot of moving parts, when it works it's fun as hell, most likely it will find itself incompatible and just stop working.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

Hmm, I've just come across http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...e-planets-mod-v-1-2-9-galacticraft-add-on-the and it looks like it really adds to the places that I think Galacticraft is lacking. Unfortunately, it's a ton more block ids, so something(s) would have to be removed for it to be use for the time being. I'm currently looking at removing Pam's HarvestCraft (every plant is a new block), Ztones+ChiselTones (Hasn't been used much in the past) and Draconic Evolution (there wasn't as much interest for it compared to the other mods).

I should also note that mod that extends the block ID limit is not compatible with worlds created without it, so if we start the server with or without it, it cannot be removed/added later.

9. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

You're the man, Mysteryem.

Thank you for all your work.

10. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

NOO MY HARVESTCRAFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

This actually looks quite awesome. I may even join. Imagine that. :P

12. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Wait... does this also mean that departed will go offline?

13. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

14. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

15. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

@LewyJudge12 will send you many nudes @Dark as payment.

16. ill use fisheye lens on my dick 4 u

everyone likes more girth

17. Won't have time today, will sort tomorrow if possible

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)